ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, December 24, 2010

~Back again to Bed~

I am up Long enough to write this and I am headed back
to bed. My left stump is hurting so bad I can hardly stand
it I have to get some relief from it.. I am a tad nauseated
today as well.. just all of a sudden I had to throw up.. So
I'm confused as to why I feel bad! The pain or perhaps
a flu.. I dunno but I know I'm going back to bed.


Penny will be here any minute and she can do her thing
and perhaps go home early ..it is Christmas Eve.. She
has lots of things planned and could use some extra
time I think.. So..

For me its post this then bed.. I hope this goes away,
and I sure hope ya'll have a merry Christmas. I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I will be back...

Always, Lois ****
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Susan K said…

    Lois, I do hope you feel better soon. I am just sorry you are not feeling well. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Take care.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marry Christmas Lois
    So sorry to hear you are sick, that flu is going around all kinds of it too...
    We hard a good Christmas here, our two oldest children could not come...
    God bless you Lois...
    I did see a little bit of snow this morning, but that was it.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Susan, so nice to hear from you.
    I feel better today at least im up..
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    my friend.. I hope santa was good to you.

    Merry Christmas Mary,
    I got your card dear, thank you so much. I love getting nice mail..The flu is all
    over from what I hear.. good time for it
    when the kids are out of school...I hope
    Santa was good to you..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need something to help with the pain do you like your stumps massaged

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker