ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

~Peepants Funny~


The best show on TV, one that I watch every day and I
really look forward to watching it.. The show is Americas
Funniest Home Videos. I think everyone should watch it.
If you don't laugh or at least smile, you need to check to
see if your alive ! Laughter and smiles are so good for
everyone. I can have a rough day and feel like totally
ickky and that show comes on.. I always see something
that makes me laugh some times laughing to the
extreme.. I call it peepant funny :-) Well you laugh tooooo
hard... what happens? :-) Trust me this show will almost
get you to that point! :-)

They have some of the funniest animals which I REALLY
prefer to watch.. Sometimes vids of kids, to me, I think
they could get hurt and makes me wonder who would
want to videotape their child getting hurt and crying!
Much less want to tape their kids fighting ! I think then
it goes back to money, and the possibility to win lotsa
money like those people on that survivor show.. I
don't understand the whole logic of it and most of the
show is about all of them discussing it ! Not on my
to watch list...

I'm getting things ready for everyones Christmas. Ive
had some donations of toys for Kirsten and Alex which
has helped.. I still have no idea what to give the boy. He
needs something he goes and gets it.. Plus hes VERY
picky as to what he will or wont wear. I dunno.. Maybe
Penny can come up with an idea..

Well I have stuff to do I want to make some Barbie
stuff.. Something different to do.. These dolls come
with all these shoes and hair stuff.. So I'm making a
cute fancy box to keep them in.. Kirsten is very picky
so she should like this.. :-)


Post time and lunch time.This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE hopes you have a great week end and
I shall be back tomorrow !! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    It's hard to fine anything on TV that real funny anymore...I do like a good laugh...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    My boss has a permobil swedish chair - it goes up and down and tilts. If something goes wrong they have to take it in. The loaner chairs they give him - sometimes for a month- are almostt dangerous. I am late in mailing Xmas news letters. I am aiming for Monday.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    If you can watch afv you will like it and laughing and being happy for only a few minutes is VERY good for you... I enjoy that 2 half men too..its funny..

    Hiya Momar !!!
    No soup today?? :-) I have a Quickie chair.. It works good...I shall be waiting for your letter ! I love all the christmas cards...

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker