ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~Travis Today~


Travis came today and we had a nice talk. Hes a good
guy. Hes married and has a dog, Frodo, its a bassett
hound.. Theyre so ugly theyre cute. His wife is allergic
to cats, cuz ive tried talking him into taking one of Pennys
baby kitties..She still has 5 of them. She keeps them much
longer she wont wanna get rid of them.. Penny said that
Sassifrass that was here, is a really sweet kittie..and she
will follow Penny around like a dog. Each one of Pennys
renters have adopted one of the cats and they all pitch
in to help feed them. I know that Dinky outside here Is
REALLY getting fat and heavy! So I know these cats,
if they have nothing else, at least they have food...

Donnies brother John and his son Ben are here with him,
but they are going on to Racine tomorrow and then Donnie
will go there on Friday, if not sooner.. Hes been working
even Saturdays at Monaco so I don't know if he will have
to work Friday or not.. Our forecast for weather doesn't
look good over the week end.. I told Donald to be sure
he phones and lets me know hes back. Kelli, I don't know
if they will go to Racine, specially with this new baby only
a week old.. I know Kelli's grandparents, her moms folks
would love to see the baby as well as Donnies folks. They
havent seen the baby yet either. Shes a Cutie from what
Donnie says..

COA brought me the nicest poinsettia plant.. It was so
pretty, A green house donated them to the meals on
wheels people.. I had to give mine away. I cant have a
live plant here but a poinsettia plant is deadly for cats.
I had it for a while, until the wheelchair guy came in..
this was last Friday... I gave it to him to give to his girl
friend.. I told him "Do NOT tell your girlfriend I gave it
to you! she will appreciate it a lot more thinking you
went and specially got it for her, so don't tell.. I give you
that right to lie about where you got it... :-) He was
smiling when he left.. :-)

Lunch time and I'm having some more egg salad.
It turned out really good..very tasty..I will have that
now and maybe just some peaches later on.I feel
pretty good today and I am still a MOST GORGEOUS
WEEBLE.. you knew that :-) I shall return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Yep you did get some snow the other day...none here for us, hope it will be next year for us here.
    Trying to get ready for Christmas, I will be ready by then anyway I hope...
    You are so great at making thing, awesome that is to be so blessed like that...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    We are due to get even more snow. Joys of Michigan winters :-) All my christmas is done and delivered..

    Good to hear from you...
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker