ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~Short and Early Post~

I woke today and am sick as can be. I am so tired and I
ache everywhere. Some one must have brought a bug.
Lots are sick, Donnie said Kirstin is sick and so is her
mom, Amber, so he could have contaminated me, or
even Penny or the lunch girl..I know I got something .
I don't feel well at all...

My Dr called and has called in another prescription
for some stronger anitibiotics. K something .. I hope
it works.. This spot has got to get better, it hurts so
much I cant even describe the pain. I just want it
gone. The less I move helps..

So, that is what I'm gonna do today is spend the day
on my bed. I hope that helps.. I am grateful though
that I am still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE and
I will be back ! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I really hope that medicine works - this is SO miserable for you, specially at this time of year.
    I'm off to Sussex and the Scallywags in about an hour. Be back on Monday. Please have as Merry a Christmas as you can. I keep praying for you, that God will bless you. That Guardian Angel of yours deserves the sack, as far as I can see!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,

    Raife

    XOX XOX

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife
    I do too.. something needs to..Merry Christmas sweet man, and thank you for the lovely card :-) You are a dear friend..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker