ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

~Woke Tired~

I woke up but I woke up tired. Ive been ready to go
back to bed since I got up.. I hate this feeling, but I
cant and trust me, Ive tried, to get rid of it and it leaves
when ITS ready... Ive gotten too many spots that are
giving me grief.. That rash in my right groin, thankfully
is gone, for how long, I have no idea, but it will be back.
The 2 spots on my left inner stump is spreading and to
even lightly touch it, the pain is unbelieveable.. The
transferring is the major problem that really hurts.. I
honestly hate feeling down, or unwell.. it gets very old.

Plus I think when I get down these other problems seem
to flare up.. Maybe its to take my mind off of what ever
was depressing me.. Gail is due today, I'm not better,
and the one spot on the left I think is worse.. My anti
biotics ran out so I need to find out if they should be
refilled as well...Probly yes since the sites are not
healed.

We have sunny day which is nice to see.We still have
all the snow and the TV says we are due for a storm
over the week end that is gonna leave a lot of snow.
We've been lucky here, seems it goes all around but
we're spared..Penny made cookies and brought some
for me.. Shes suck a good cook..

Time to post and wait for Gail.. I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I will be back !


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    What helps us to forget the pain.
    Not moving - watching tv - eating - smoking - drinking - taking our meds. Happy holidays - I'm working both Friday and Saturday.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    Happy happy to you too.. Yes, Im going to my bed today and staying there..Hope
    you are well...

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker