ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

~Finally Finished~



I have lots to do today, IF Donnie is coming up, which
hes sposta come up and get the kids Christmas. As
of now, I don't know, Ive not heard from him, he said
he would call..So, when I'm done writing this I will
go and finish up wrapping the Christmas stuff..There
is quite a bit thanks to Rebecca...and Penny.. The
picture is of a doll carrier, with a baby in it..I think
that Kirsten might really like that, specially if I make
some accessories for it.. That carrier is just almost
like the ones I designed and made for my craft shows.
My sister made them too.. We put our heads together
and we both came up with lots of ideas of things to
make, specially for kids. The carrier that I made had
a canopy over one end AND it was reversible. and
totally washable.. came with a baby and goodies..
I sold mine for 35.00 and the little girls loved them.
I sold every one I had when I was doing craft shows.
My sister sold all of hers too..When she and I get
together we can design and make just about any
thing you can think of.. I liked making hats and
bags too..I think what it really is we love to sew..
The blanket, I made, and the booties Penny made.
Arent they pretty.. Now, I will be honest about the
blanket. Its the one I started 2 half years ago, for
Alex. that is now 2 half.. Well now Andrea has it..
and I DID finish it.. That yarn is so soft.. I'm glad I
will get it to her before shes too big for it..Turned
out really well.. specially since is a dish cloth
pattern..I just kept going to the size I wanted then
put a scalloped edge.. very easy, if you want
the pattern let me know, I can put it here for you.
I didn't give an update on my Dr visit which went....
ok.. she wants me to keep my nurse for a while
longer. My blood pressure decided to show off
and it was 119 over 100 which is not good.. My
bottom number is going higher every time its
taken which means my heart is not resting and
could be a reason I get so tired...She checked
the 2 wounds and think its an abcess.. not sure
she is going to take a culture or something..I
know it hurts awful.. I would rate the pain at 9..
My new pain med doesn't do much and she
increased the dose by 10 mg.. which still makes
no difference...
Anyhoway, I'm gonna post this and put a roast
in the oven for supper..with some good onions
and gravy.. fries... MMMM...I'm hungry! I hope
you had a good week end and got all your stuff
done for the holidays..I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and.. yup.. I'll be back tomorrow..


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That is just the thing for a little girl! What lovely bright colours (sorry, colors!) And those booties are SO cute. You see! Even a mere male can appreciate these things!
    Well done to finish the blanket. I guess it has not been easy for you, with your hands playing up. So, Well Done!
    It's still very cold and the snow shows no sign of going - hanging about for some more, they say. Looks like we shall get a very rare white Christmas. I bet the bookies are sweating over it!!
    Take care, Honey, God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    I saw on the BBC news all the snow you are having! Make a fire and snuggle in for a nice snow day..So nice to hear from
    you!

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker