ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

~ A Question For You~

I am not going to post every day for a while..when I feel
up to it I will...I had an extremely rough night and I am
very tired today, plus my nurse came and its been busy.

I have a question to put to you all.. "If you had a year to
live, what would you do? How would you live your life?
What would you change? What kind of memory of you
do you want people to remember you by? Ive thought
about this a lot and boy the wide range of emotions
trying to decide HOW do I want whats left of my life
to be... Think about it...

Me I wanna be remembered with a smile, as a lady
that can be your best friend or your worst enemy..
but will love and forgive you no matter what..


I do know one thing I'm doing and that's writing my
will.. not that I have a lot but.. well theres some things
I want to go to special people that mean a lot to me.

OK I'm done for today,, I'm gonna lay this tired body
down for a few..wanna take a nap with me? :-)

Remember I'll be back and I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE...

Always, Lois ****
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    So sorry you had a bad night...wishing you could get someone to live with you...that would be a big help.
    If I had a year to live, I pray I was able to lead everyone of my friends and family to Jesus...then I know I will see them again in heaven. I would pray more. I would make sure all my family knew how much I love them...I have already given my children the thing I wanted them to have...the rest don't matter who get it.
    I try to live like this might be my last days for the most part...we never know when our time here on earth is done.
    I do wonder more what going to happen to my special children that not able to care for them self...but I keep them in God hands, I know God loves them so very much,I've seen the way his has work out staff for them...I know they will be care for when I am gone...
    Healing is ours, keep claiming it...Jesus paid the price for it too.
    God bless you Lois...I pray God will wrap his arms of love around you and give you peace...In Jesus name.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    My Gorgeous Lovely Friend,

    So wonderful to have you back. I've certainly been praying hard. I know you are not well, but I also know you will fight very hard. And the prayers will certainly continue! What a lovely post.

    Barest of Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary
    You are so right..and I agree

    hi Butty,
    So nice to hear from you and thanks..

    Love N'Hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker