ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, January 08, 2011

~Thinking~

Ive had lots of time to think about me, my health, and what is
ahead for me and especially what should I do to prepare...I
am the only one that can do anything to get on and do what
is best for me...

I have not been this desperately ill since I had that awful infection
in my stump.. This reaction scared me.. I woke up in the middle
of the night almost out of my mind with Itching and the most awful
feeling that at Times I really thought I was dying and there was NO
ONE to call out to, I was alone and had to survive until someone,
Penny, showed up the next day...

I havent been able to keep anything down and the dehydration
was rampant that my kidneys and organs were on the verge of
shut down. I don't remember the trip to the hospital other than
the sound of the siren....

Every day I am trying to stay up longer.. Last night was awful..I
couldn't fall asleep so many things going thru my head of what
to do.. Find a companion to live with me, go to a nursing adult
living facility.. But I have to be prepared.. and only I can decide.

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and thanks again Bev, and to
all of you faithful caring friends...thanks... I'll be back ... :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest!
    I think of you, and these last weeks i really have discovered how painkillers destroy your sleep! I am trying to quit morphine-pills and is it hard? Body shivers, and its an itchy feeling. I hope you get back to the usual wonderful you soon, and that we soon can talk, like we used to!
    Take care dear, and hugs from your

    ROB

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois...
    Yes it's nice to be able to prepare for what comeing up next in our lives, some don't have that choice...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God Bless you Lois. You are one remarkable person.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love you Aunt Lois as you are the only Aunt I have left in the world...The rest don't matter to me..ONLY YOU! I love you so much even though I don't show it enough.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Dear Rob~!
    How good to be in touch, I have so worried about you.. Please get better and we will talk soon :-)***

    Hi Mary,
    Yes and thats one of the facts of life, sad as it is..I am lucky that I am given a chance to prepare.. So good to hear from you my dear friend..Keep well...

    Thank you A... So nice to read..:-)

    Hiya Honeygirl..
    You show it,, and I know it... You are most special to me above all others Bev, I love you...you are a good daughter..to me and mom... :-) Love ya...

    Hugs and love and THANKS!!!
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker