ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~This Will Pass~

Another night of very little sleep.. I was up and sitting here
at the computer at 330 this morning.. wide awake... I just
don't know why this is happening...I know I'm not any more
active than I was before.. no LESS active.. I just SIT.. that's
not a lot of exercise or tired makingness... but that's all I did
before too.. oh well.. this too shall pass.. :-) and I'll be on a
good roll :-)


I was watching TV and my phone rang and I say Hello.. and
across the line comes this sweet voice.. "Hi Gran, my baby
needs jammies .. when will you make them for me.?.." It was
Kirsten.. what a girl.. so smart! She can carry on a really good
converstaion.. Some 4 year olds cant.. but shes like Kelli was..
shes around adults constantly and that makes a big difference.

So this Gran HAS to get to feeling better to make this babygirl
all the stuff she wants...she has a list and I told her I would make
anything she wants for her baby and her.. She was pleased.. I
talked to the boy.. he had gone to WI over the week end and
they sell these pastries there called KRINGLE.. It is DELICIOUS
He had 2 he brought home.. raspberry and pecan.. If you never
had one you have NO idea what taste sensation you are missing.
Donnie promises to bring one back for me next time he goes...

Penny made a great meat loaf for me yesterday and it sure was
good and that's what I'm gonna have today too... Got to keep up
my GORGEOUS WEEBLENESS!!! :-) Gotta go...but I shall be
back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Sorry about you not getting your sleep in. I think at time that happen to all of us from time to time...you are right that will past...
    Sure hope that will end soon for you....
    The road were very slick this morning...
    All is ok here for me.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker