ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, January 09, 2011

~I'll Get Over This!~

I welcomed this new year laying in a hospital bed, fighting
for my life, knowing that I would survive, I HAD to.. This fight
isnt over and I plan to live another 20 years.. On the 20th of
this month I will be 66 years old.. my life isnt over and I still
have a lot of life in me, weak as I am right now, I WILL GET
over this.. I will accept nothing less.. :-) talk about bull-
headed hey? :-)


Being this ill and being alone has made me think of what I
should prepare for.. I think my Knight has seriously lost his
way and will never find me, so it looks like the rest of this
ride I'm on I will have to do it with the TLC from my dear
friends that worry and love me... and you have NO idea how
great that makes me feel..


I cant predict what is ahead, no one can, but I can make
arrangements now to be prepared, like the boy scouts..I
don't want to be a burden to my family THAT is not acceptable.
Penny and I have talked about my living in her house..Which
may be good.. I have a lady friend that is in a wheel chair, she
has asked me to live with her...There are lots of possiblilities
and I could find a bigger place and have someone come and
live with me...

I'm doing better every day, my problem now is sitting of course,
and no appetitite...And I am not sleeping good at all..I'm up most
of the night...That is not good...Today I am having some left over
goulash Penny made for me..and at 4 I will be in front of my TV
watching the PACKERS!!!! GOOO PACK!!! I hope they make
it to the super bowl.. if for no other reason to show Farve HE
was NOT the team... :-)


I'm still a weak but GORGEOUS WEEBLE, and I'll be back! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chere Lois,
    I am thinking of you and very happy to see that you are back on your blog.
    Hang in ther my Girl. Get well soon.
    Robert & Bo

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay sweet baby chile ... it was wonderful ... wonderful ... talking to you by phone at noon today. It is such a lift to call and find you in good spirits, health on the rise ... power of prayer! ... hang it there ... we need you, we want you we LOVE you ... yeah

    da

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lois! You have had several knights, and gave them all the boot... why would you wish for another????
    Get well soon!

    Best Wishes,

    Will

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Robert & ear rubbies to BO..
    So nice to hear from you...Thanks..

    Hiya da..
    Thanks honey.. :-)

    Hiya Will...
    They musta not been the right one! Hes out there..I have faith..:-) Good to hear from you..hope you are well..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker