ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, January 10, 2011

~Rough Night~

Was a rough night last night. I am not sleeping very well.. I
shut down the TV after that Undercover Boss show and that
was at10.. The next I knew it was 1:23 and I was wide awake.
The last time I remember before dozing off again was 5:15..
I'm not getting enough sleep and I don't know why.. Gail came
this morning and she has no idea either...

Gail, my nurse, shes coming 3 times a week.. She changed
the dressing on my backside sorespot.. Its about the size of
a quarter.. and was a tad bloody today, but Gail said that is
a good sign.. I still am nauseated at times after I drink some
thing, and I notice I feel like I have indigestion a lot.. When
Gail listened to my heart today she noticed I am skipping a
beat, which she said is not real good. Shes gonna notify my
doctor, she should be coming for a visit this week and Gail
is gonna suggest doing a EKG. Always something...

Penny came today and bless her heart, shes so good and
takes such good care of me.. She had to do the bedding,
well the quilt as I had an accident early this morning..and just
to make my bed is a job. She does good.. She is at the store
now and when she gets back is gonna make a meat loaf for
me.. with gravy and mashed potatoes.. sounds so good...

Rebecca called and she is coming by about 1.. shes been
quite busy at work with year end and new year meetings..Shes
a sweetie.. Tomorrow I THINK Travis is due.. I m not sure..

But every day I am slowly improving.. I'm so glad when I can
sit again with out pain...Soon.. This will all pass and hopefully
I will feel better than I did before all this started.. And.. guess
when this all started??? When I got that flu shot.. that seemed
to trigger all this crap.. and the doc said it wouldn't bother me.
Ya right, didn't bother me at all to go in hospital !!! HA! :-)

And the PACK won!!!!! YIPPPEEEEE !!! :-) Great game! :-)

Post time and lunch.. Thanks again for stickin by me.. I'm, still
a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. and yup...I'll be back.. :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry to hear you are having problem sleeping,,, hope that get all work out for you...
    We got snow today, it kept me home this morning, road clear up enough this afternoon for me to get out...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Bear in mind that if you are not rushing about the place all day, your body doesn't NEED sleep so much, so try not to let it worry you - that might stop you sleeping!!
    So glad you are on the mend at last. Spring is on the way soon!! God Bless you.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX XOX

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hiya Gorgeous,
    Sorry you are not sleeping, but glad you are making progress, if slowly! Keep going in that direction. You are right - soon all this will pass and you'll be back to your old self!
    Great that you are getting such good attention from Gail - and of course Penny.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    We are sposta get more snow..the heavy duty stuff is missing us..Be careful venturing out.. Keep well.. :-)

    Hiya Raife!~
    True, I think this stuff once out of my system will give me sleepyness again :-)

    Hiya Butty,
    Yes, I have some great caregivers..Gail is a great nurse and Penny, shes a jewel...Im lucky to have the support and care I need..Im most grateful..

    Im on the mend, just slow hard work..but I will win.. :-)

    So nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker