ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

~Flowers~

As much as I like flowers I am so very
fortunate to have so many really pretty
ones. The flower bed out front with all
the Lilly of the valley and whatever that
other stuff is, I have no idea, but it sure
is pretty. The smell of the Lilly's is just
wonderful.
Down under the peonies are some little
white flowers and some yellow. I had
thought at first it was the wild straw
berries but no, its something else. The
peonies are just about ready to pop
open, the ants are all over it which is
good for them. There are 3 colors of
them planted together. When they
are open I'll call Joyce and tell her
to come over and pick some for her
self. She really likes them. I do too
but I have to leave them outside, I
cannot bring any kind of live plant
or flower in here, cuz my boy Dutch
will eat them, then puke all over. So
mom is not allowed anything live in
here but us :-) which is ok. I can still
enjoy them outside.
Penny hung the double impatients out
on the birdseed post. I can see it a lot
better , its so pretty. Then on the other
side is the pot Penny planted with the
morning glories, which are growing
very good, so are the sunflowers. I cant
wait to see the goldfinches again. I havent
seen the bluejays in quite awhile and I
miss them. The cardinals have been here.
I have been feeling pretty good and I sure
am glad. No real aches other than in my
shoulders and I think that's from pulling
myself up when I'm laying down. I think
that's one of the hardest things besides
transferring for me to do. As I get older
it will get harder and harder. That's why
I have to try to keep my strength up. I
cannot afford to get weak at all.. Always
a challenge.
Graybelle posed so pretty for me today. She
is such a sweet kittie to people, to other cats
she is such a meanie. Growls and slaps at
the others. Gimpy is the ony one that puts
up with her and follows her around until she
just is so mean he leaves. Earie was here
this morning and usually so scared, I opened
the door and he didn't run. He and Dinky are
so skinny I worry. They were both here at 6
when I got up..Tomorrow Penny comes and I
will have her get some worm medicine and
hopefully that will help them.I feel so sorry
for these poor kitties and it really breaks my
heart that they have no loving or petting. Its
sad ..How anyone could do this to them is
even sadder, I wonder how they would feel
if they were put out in the street. I cant let
them in, they arent neutered and plus I
don't think Dutch would allow it and Id have
constant cat fights on my hands. He and
LB havent been getting along lately at all
and Ive had to break them up... Kids.. :-)
Time to close and decide what I'm gonna
eat today. I'm so hungry for potato salad,
I think tomorrow that's what I will help
Penny to make. I might have a meatball
sandwich.. I had my fav yesterday :-)
so I cant have them today..Sigh.. only
once a week I give my self permission
to have them :-) They keep me the
GORGEOUS WEEBLE I am :-)
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker