ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, June 27, 2011

~Lotsa Work Today~

Busy day today for Penny. I warned her
when she came in the door that I had been
a real slop over the weekend, dragging out
stuff and not putting it away. I wasn't sure
where my printer paper was and went thru
my dresser in the bedroom where we keep
it.. well, by doing that I saw stuff I hadnt seen
in a while and naturally had to look at it, thus
causing a mess, cuz by the time I was done
plundering my arms were give out and I didn't
have enuff strength to clean up my mess! I'm
awful I know.. I'm just most grateful that Penny
understands and doesn't mind cleaning up
after me. :-)
Adolph
Dinky, the 2 look alot alike, both being black and white

I'm feeling pretty good today even though we
are gonna get rain, I can tell. When my right
stump stays asleep constantly its telling me
RAIN!!! :-) I got a new BP machine, but I
think its not right, ive taken my pressure at
least 4 times and it stays the same, 135/85.
That reading stays on the machine, I don't
remember my other one doing that, I thought
the screen went blank when it was shut off.
I will ask the nurse when she comes on Thurs.
We had major dilemma this morning, a cat
fight. There is a new cat, Ive named him
Adolph, when you look at the photo you can
tell why, he looks like he has a mustache..:-)
Well Dinky came by for breakfast and he saw
Adolph hiding in the peonies and he was MAD.
I could hear him growling even with the door
closed! I hurried into the living room to see if
I could see more and bang on the window to
stop the fight I knew was coming..
Dinky was stalking, his ears were back on his
head and he was making slow deliberate
steps towards Adolph.. Adolph was headed
home, back across to his house as Dinky
watched. Then Adolph stopped, turned
around and LAID in the yard, I guess he
figgered Dinky wasn't serious and waited
till he was almost up to him.
Dinky says "WHAT?! Hes in MY yard!" :-)

He finally realized just how mad Dinky was
that this cat would invade HIS domain!
Adolph jumped up and RAN back home.
Dinky followed, I guess just to make sure
he knew not to come over here..

Dinky never goes across over there,
but he did today, ive never seen him go
across the road,which I'm glad, when I
see these cats on or by that road I get
nervous. Cars around here go too fast
and they wouldn't have a chance. Dinky
came back and finished his breakfast. :-)

Well I'm done for today, I'm hungry and
have some puter work to do, ill tell you
tomorrow about it..I'm excited about it. I
found out I have a distant cousin, I think,
that only lives 30 miles from me in Battle
Creek! David. I will finish the story tomorrow.

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and hope
God bless and Keep well.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois.
    I hope that new BP machine is working right.
    Nice pictures again Lois.
    My sister Helen use her walker with a seat, I ask her too..and it did come in handy a few times...and it help my nerves out a lot.
    Lois I'm going to be off the computer until July 8 or 9th...My daughter Beth is taking us to see our oldest son Robert Leon...

    Going to be doing a lot of camping, hope the weather will nice...We are leaving early Fri morning.

    Having Becky,Pam and Mike over tomorrow for Lunch, they just need to spend a few hours at home.

    Then I can get ready for the trip and mail all the bills off for July.

    Take real good care of yourself OK.

    I make some pineapple cookies today, and they are good.
    I know my children will enjoy them.

    God bless you Lois.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    You will be missed but I hope you have a good time. Let me know when you are back..
    Love n'hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker