ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, July 29, 2011

~Busy Day~

Busy day today, so this is gonna be short.
Plus I'm tired.. I woke up to loud thunder
and pouring rain. The lightening was awful.
Lit up the whole inside. The boys are what
really woke me up, whining and walking all
over top of me..
Penny is making spaghetti sauce and we are
making potato salad. As far as I know the
boy will be here tomorrow and I will have
to feed the kid. :-) Were having rotini
pasta.

The rain and wind almost knocked down my
sunflowers.. theyre ok.. Penny went out and
took a photo of the outside facing the back
door to get a better idea of how it looks.. I
wrote to Joe and sent the photo and nicely
mentioned how wonderful a sliding glass door
would be in stead of the door and window !
I hope he agrees.,.

Time to mix the salad, gotta go, plus this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry,, keep
well, happy weekend and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    We had a lot of thunder this afternoon, we were hoping for rain..a few drops showed up..end of that story.
    Was busy today for me too, helping my friend Patsy move some of her mother thing.
    I wonder what the weekend holds.
    Going to bed early myself.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hI Mary
    No rain but HOT HOT. Not good for working outside.

    Love n hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker