ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~Midnight Visitors~

At 3am I was up and like always I was
looking out the door. I was so glad to see
the black kittie, that is injured, and I think
the one that looks so much like Dutch is
her baby. They are always together. The
baby cant be over a year old. Shes very tiny
and is identical to Dutch. They were hungry.
They are both very afraid of me, I only had the
porch light to take photos by and I tried
the flash, but it reflected in the glass. So
I only could hold the camera up and hope
I got them. When they see me the baby
runs, the black one will run if I open the
door. I sure would like to get to be a
friend to them. That baby is so cute.
the boy
the girl
I saw hummer and got that good photo
of him this morning, he left then the
female came by. They are so fast its
hard to get an unblurry photo!! But I
did..
Fuzz came by for breakfast as usual,
and I got that cute photo of him showing
his teeth :-)
When he left across the yard, I was
watching him and he stopped by the bird
bath and I quick grabbed my camera cuz
it looked like he was IN it.. I showed the
picture to Penny, she said "HOW did he
get up in the birdbath?!" I then pointed
out his tail .. :-) I thought it was a good
photo :-)


Penny is frying up some green tomatoes for
lunch and has made a batch of pineapple
cookies.. It smells great in here, so....
Needless to say, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is hungry :-) Stay cool and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    A lot of good pictures there Lois, you did a great job of getting them.
    It's been a slow day here for me, even took a nap...I'm helping in the nursery now, love holding those babies..I can pick them up now without hurting me.It's been over 4 months since surgery. Hoping to learn those babies name and there parents.lots of the babies name are hard for me to say and hard to remember.

    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Mary,
    thanks. I bet being with the kids is fun. just dont overdo!

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker