ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 31, 2005

You Need To Know....

I have to tell you, what I write..what I say, the WORDS, I use, are me, and
MY way, of expressing how I feel. howI do things ..to put down here just how
this affects me..Sometimes I do explain a little to graphically, but If you
KNOW me? Then you know I tell it like it is..and if you dont want to read
how i express this..well..then see the xout thingie? I wont change how I
am...I do have a way of using some decriptive words..I WRITE STORIES
for pete's sake..go read ! :-) How do I convey how things affect me when
you cant hear me..so my only way is here.and I tell..I don't care ,, I have
nothing to hide, and you want to know..well Ok..ill say it.MY WAY.. but
please..if someone doesnt like what they read, dont tell me no one else
does either.. I KNOW better. I WANT TO . !. Know how many times I do
before anyone else? lots..to make sure I put down here just how I feel
and Im willing to share if your interested. ok? oki doki. Im sharing...
lets play nice ok? *wink*...

My gripe today? hmm? or the goody? well the goody is Im closer to
tomorrow with each Tick Tick Tick..I get C*A*B*L*E.. yeah buddy
im a happy camper now. I , well.. im just happy , internet? oh yessss
Ill be SO Fast...Ill be there for 5 minutes , my usual wait time before
I realize I'm there. This is gonna be so good. I'm excited..

So the baddie? *sigh* its one of the joys we in chairs are doing
without because we are intimidated. I was told to stay offline for 2 hrs
so they can reach their caregive in case they need to.?. well I log off
for her to call in..2 hrs later log off for to call out. They are stopping
my caregiver hours of course are going to try to find someone, Ive
looked trust me.there is no one..6.00 an hour? gas is 3.oo a gallon?
do the math..So now I am back to no caregiver which I do need
help..I CANNOT do this alone..trust me ive tried.
apparently my being online isnt important enuff, tho I in a round
about am paying for this, because they wont provide beepers or
cell phones because of employees they dont trust. so they HAVE
to use MY phone..Umm what if I DIDNT have a phone? would I
not be allowed to have help? What if I did have a online job?
I can tell them they have to leave work for 2 hrs or they cant work
any more? no..but this is how we are intimidated.. Im so tired of
this..and the others here..theyre so scared its pitiful. If we
dont like it here. how its done? MOVE..get out..and If you say
to much? well we will evict you..EVICT ME..Ill sit out there
in the middle of the road.. but the others? 80 yrs old? they
cant..so they hush when they cant flush their toilets..and
wait..guess whos the only toilet got fixed? out of 4 bad?
I DO get evicted anyone need a room mate? :-D


Well more good.? I was informed today, said." Lois, you are
so SEXY, wonderful..gorgeous..and I LOVE reading what you
say." I do know this,, I am sexy.!. I KNEW l I was before these
legs came off.!. yeahhh I was.!. I looked good with
legs I have pictures to PROVE it LOL..And I am that same
woman..and I think Just as..maybe even moreso now! i get
told that daily! and everytime I read that? think I feel good?
you betcha..and I say "Thank you Thank You....
.
I love this I get to tell all kinds of good stuff, bad stuff,, lol
MY stuff...but this is me stuff..and yup..i get down , i get up,
and I get mad too..I can give you references on THAT as well
..Im honest but it does make me feel good when I know someone
else is interesedt to read this besides just me..I ve been reading
my old journal..I should write a book..no one would believe it
was a real persons life LOL..really..But Im not in that BAD a
place..at times, yes.... but, well whos Life isnt anyway?
remember that gramma in that steve martin move about
the roller coaster ride? The ups & downs? Its true...good thing
im on wheels..so. NOW the rides gonna get easier yes? :-)

So ok Im off Lunch was awful..so Im hungry. Its seek and
ye shall find...ahhh I have SHRIMP!!!. its late but I dont
care..its not when u eat its what u eat... I heard that some
where. well thats my story anyway..im stickin to that one :

Color me gone for tonite . Sorry I was late for this very
important date.. Logging off
Y'all have a good one now y'hear?
Always, Lois..

7 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Sexy!!!! :D

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Harry, what would I do without you in my life now? hmm? I would be so sad..
    your just a ...well. your the greatest.
    Thanks my little man...luv ya..KOTC
    Always, Lois ***

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey dearest Lois!
    What about me then????
    ; ) There are more of us that share his opinion...
    ***+*
    Your Rob

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois.

    How are u. i am fine. U look a bit nervous while writing ur post of Monday 31/10/2005.

    U CAN SHARE SOME OF UR PICTURES WHICH SHOWS U BEFORE U LOST UR LEGS.

    UR FRIENDS WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW HOW SEXY U WERE BEFORE.

    BYE...BYE...BYE...BYE

    FROM
    YASHVIN.

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear lois,
    Here is another one who says you are sexy!
    Just wish i lived near you. I could fix all those potties for all those folk there.
    Love your blog, too. it's always interesting. Thanks
    Love,
    Raife.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lois. Like your blogg. I know you were sexy before and after. Hang in there.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    WELL GOOD MORNING TO ME !!!!! WOW..
    Thank you for all the wonderful words.! !
    Is THIS gonna be a great day or what?

    All this SWEET TALKIN', cable!. and
    perhaps a dentist appointment.. AHHHH..
    life's so good, I can do this. :-D

    Rob*,Raife*,Sparky*,Yashvin, a big
    KOTC, & hugs. and to everyone that is taking their time to spend here
    with me. Thanks hey? For you as well...
    Always, Lois ***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker