ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Talk about A GREAT DAY !!!!!

Well I have had a great day,, I feel puny as mud, but I want you to
know I smiled alot today.. I really DID!!! I will be getting CABLE
internet tuesday..can you believe IT?? wow. I am SO excited..I
will be so fast on this puter, I cannot even IMAGINE.. I am SO
thrilled..PLUS..I will have more..than 4 tv channels..NOW..is
THAT a treat or WHAT??? I will have 1..2..0.. as in 120 channels
amazing...my poor clicker ! not to worry my puter wont be
neglected :-)

And..I have gotten some of the NICEST emails since I posted
that new addy last nite..and I want everyone that emailed me
to know that..well. I just cant tell you what all your wonderfully
kind..generous comments ment to me..My friend in Minn. said,
"Lois, I get a kick out of how you write,,its like talking to you."
I hope so. The kind words..mean more than I can even say ..
Just "Thanks" THANKS" THANKS!!!!"

I didnt know what i was going to write about and was watching
the time cuz I didnt wanna be late for this very important
date!! Im here a bit later but I had to mail out the photos to
those that entered my little contest..was fun. And If someone
that guessed didnt get theirs please let me know I will mail
right off.. I think I did..I hope you like them..They were taken
just for this little thing.. NOW..pay attention ! There will be
another one in ..hmmm maybe few weeks or so will be a
couple great photos of me of course for the prize..aint ya lucky?
lol..and should i tell you what the question will be? so you can
watch in case I give clues? hmmmm decisions decisions..lol
got any suggestions? I will keep you informed...

Today was a great day like I said..THIS is great news too I
want you to know..My caseworker paid me a visit today..AND
she may be able to find me a dentist that can help me get my
bottom dentures back ! well not back ..theyre gone..duh..no
new ones.. NOW is THAT good news? I will be able to EAT
PIZZA..crunch n much..this is going to be so good. I just
had a good day.. I did get woke up at 4 am with little furry
face taps as usual..and I didnt even get a nap today ..but I
had a great day. I dont care what this body feels like..it was
a good one, and those of you that contributed to it? you know
who u are..wellllll bless your hearts i just ,,, just,, luv ya :-)

I am going to close this for today, and get some food. Today
they brought the free box of food from the CAA, delivered
by these 2 elderly gentlemen..I wonder if they know how
appreaciated they are? Some goodies in the box,,and even
the box was a goodie..ask Dutch and LB they took turns
in and out of it all day had a good time..so all I can is...AND
a GOOD DAY WAS HAD BY ALL.. :-)

Y'all have a good one now y'hear?
Always, Lois ***

9 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys....better sign your names to your posts so this gal can send you your pics. She's for real and real friend. I feel unlucky to know her......Al

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL.......correction....it's late and I'm tired......suppose to have been lucky.......certainly not unlucky.......Al

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    LOL funny Al :D you better have corrected that fella.. lol..
    Always,Lois :D

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear that you had a good day, but i'm still stuck on a dial-up connection :(

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Well Harry Honey, If I could share with you I would. You will have it
    down there by you some day :D chin up mate..:D
    Always, Lois***

    wish they had real smilies on this :D

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad for you that you had a good day.
    Small animals are no respecters of persons. My little terrier got me out of bed at 3.00 the other morning because she was hongry! Always wakes me, never the wife!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife, Yes, was a great day, I went to bed with a smile.

    LB never wakes me up, Dutch however when he decides its time for something he refuses to take NO for an answer. I live in HIS time schedule. He THINKS he rules.!

    Good to hear from you ! Letter soon :-)
    Always, Lois

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We do have it, just cost alot of money :D

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Same here Harry, but for what i pay for dial up and my call wave, which is great...I add a bit more to all of that and I watch my P's & Q's, well I
    should be able to swing it ! I cant wait to see the speed. I'm excited here..:D
    Always,
    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker