ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Guess Who Won ? ?

Well, monday nite, this was fun, I appreciate all of you that guessed,
Colin, you should not have changed your answer! The weight of my
leg was 20 pounds. !. But all who guessed I will send a photo. I was
pleased that you entered and all the wonderful comments *blushing
here* so kind to say.....Now, if you will all send me your email I will
send you the new photos i just took for this contest, no one has them.
However same rules please..do NOT post my photos anywhere else.
They are for you only ...my gifts. I am sure you will like them *smile*
use the new gmail addy below.

I opened a new gmail account just for mail from here. If anyone would
like to reach me its a rather nice name I think I picked as it suits me
as well as the Butterfly since I have a butterfly on my face and I do
have LovelyLittleLegs. lol..The new email addy that anyone can use:

LovelyLittleLegs@gmail.com

This mail account is checked every hour so if you write I will respond
as soon as I can. I hope if you have any questions or comments that
you dont want to put here please let me know what you think of my
little corner here, or if you have something you would like me to
write about. I dont think there is really too much I wont talk about
as how else will everyone know about life in a strange and new world
that I moved into.

I did take a couple new pictures especially for this contest, and I am
sure they will be liked. I am so bad with a camera I have pictures of
everything I have always been that way. I have at least 5 albums of
pictures but they are all before my amputations. Since then I have
many new ones. I love taking pictures . My cats are great subjects,
as well as what i see outside my window here to anyone that gets
within range when its on lol. I will be glad when I can get the new
on I saw on ebay, great cam, does everything, and the zoom feature
is amazing. Its wonderful that on the messengers to be able to use
a cam to live chat and even hear someone now..and all for free.

My poor sis called tonite why I am late with this post. She is so
sick. She has like a cold, flu and ear stuff , sick as a dog. She called
to apologize for not having come up here to visit for a few weeks.
Bless her heart, she is such a great sis. Thru all of this since it
started back in 00 she has not left me. She came to see me faith
fully when I was in that hellhome as I called it, every single week
end, never missing, Many times i didnt even know she was there.
She told me later, when I was better how many times she worried
that that was the last time she would see me i was so desperately
ill with depression and losing my right leg, not once , but twice
and then the 2nd leg. Shes a blessing. And to think I havent known
her but for only half my life. We are so alike in many ways, I worry
about her now, as she has found out shes diabetic and has had leg
problems for awhile walking , getting weak, that brings back some
bad memories of how mine started. She quit smoking back when
i did. We have already lost 2 sisters, and she & I are all that are
left, of course we have 2 brothers, that we never see. I hope
she gets to feeling better..

The leaves are changing here and I believe winter is soon going
to be here, It was SO cold in here the past couple of days I hate
to turn the heat on already as I just need 1 more month of a
low electric bill..lol.. I got mail today, with all the bills,,and then
I got the bank statement with them , now isnt that cute? Heres
your bills, now, balance the checkbook to pay them honey lolol
not easy, but I do it ok...I LOVE mail lol...I did catch a chill and
woke up feeling rather puny today about 4am. I did take a nap
today and I think I just got chilled my stumps are really cold
and amazes me so senstive to the cold. I keep a afgan on the
back of my chair in the winter, when they get cold they do
ache, mine do anyway..

Well i am off to bed, I dont feel up to par today but I hope I
do tomorrow , jane was here today i have clean apt, and thurs
i will have clean clothes..AHHH life is good ... dont forget to
send your email addys so i can send the photos to all of you
that guessed this was great we will perhaps have another one
farther down the line ..so better take notes of what i say,,,
there WILL be a TEST....
Y'all have a good now y'hear... and hey...thanks... :-)
Always, Lois***

5 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got my pic just for guessing and its awesome. Thanks Lois.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    So glad you liked your pics Harry, I hoped you would..I tried to take some that would be most interesting not something u would ordinarily see.:-)
    Everyone seemed to like theirs ,

    Welcome Jim to my little corner of the world..I try to just tell what my days and feelings are and be open and honest about it..Sometimes i worry I tell too much..but this is life, good, bad and sometimes ugly..
    So glad you read me..I post daily,
    every nite.Thank you for the kind words ..
    I love comments they make my day..
    Always, Lois ***

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THANK YOU SO MUCH! MY ADDRESS IS DANMAN1984413@AOL.COM

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Your photoS are on the way DANMAN..I
    hope you like them and tell everyone that DIDNT particpate that they were
    great photos even tho I took them and they were of ME lolol. im so gorgeous
    Always, Lois

    ITS TRUE! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker