ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, October 21, 2005

This has been a great week

I remembered today was friday, yesss i did...and thought that this has
been a pretty ok week. No major damage to any body parts..got a new
toilet, with an actual REAL seat ~!~ the mirror above my couch..that had
streaks on it now for 3 months, since my other caregiver left, and EVEN
my windows are clean. All of Dutch's slobbers and prints are gone. AND
THEN,, my curtains FINALLY fixed after..4 months? And THEN ..this
blog.. I KNOW no one posts in here and I REALLY wish you would so
people KNOW this is being read that IM NOT the ONLY one knows. .!
lolol You all tell me on messenger and in mail how you enjoy my daily
drama. Well if NO one but me knows is ok..but if someone new sees
none are read how will they KNOW this is worth reading? LOL...

Well anyways, This had been a really great week. I do have alot to be
thankful for. I found some of the best new friends that just to know
them is a treat . Wonderful people. And to have taken the time to
seek me out to tell me, its great.. My apt is getting clean again and
beginning to look like I live here. Jane, bless her heart is tall..and
she said she would help me straighten out my closet shelves that
i cant reach..stuff of course the boys have knocked down and I cant
get back up there with a grabber.. THAT will be a treat.. I do have
a nice apartment , but it just needs neated up. lol..So Im really glad.

Jane went to the grocery store today and i love getting groceries lol
specially snacks..I got food food I make the best spaghetti sauce. I
love to cook.but its just hard here as I cant see into the pans..To
see in I have to raise up which puts my face even closer to the hot
pan or take the pan down and look in..I use a mirror. It works ok
and keeps my face away . Ive gotten spashed a few times. I burnt
my arm in several spots from a deep fryer making my very best
favorite french fries and I couldnt see in , and they slipped in,
splashed and burnt my arm in a few spots. But I like good food
and sadly , it shows .. this sitting all the time and eating and not
enough exercise just makes ya kinda form to the chair, or puddle
in it as i call it.. My weight goes up and down, Sometimes I get
an awful sweet tooth and it is nice to be able to have snacks. be
nicer to have the kind i really want if i had my bottom dentures
then i could eat ADULT food LOLOL..

Well tis friday ..i hope all of you that are reading..even tho i had
a bad upset over my pictures being disrespected the good this
week outbalance the careless cruel gesture and I am thankful
for what this blog has gotten me.. some place to tell my storys
to..and gripe..and share my happy times.. and Those that HAVE
told me you enjoy the minutes u spend here with me, thanks..
thanks a bunch.. ill see you tomorrow same bat channel same
bat time lolol i LOVE batman
y'all have a good one now y'hear?
happy week end..
Always, Lois***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker