ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

~Where Did It GO?~

Not only my knife, where did it go..but this year???...lol..
Jane came today and went thru everything and tried very
hard to get under the refrigerator..well..didnt work :-( I
guess my favorite knife has disappeared. If its under there
I wont know until the time comes and they decide to hook
up the water and ice dispenser. I don't understand why
they got this kind of fridge, but the manager said to get
one with ice maker was cheaper than just a plain one..now
go figure THAT out...seems strange.

I wanted..well needed something that didn't cause me bodily
damage when I tried to get into the freezer. Well half this new
one is taken up by the ice maker they wont hook up! So I took
that big box thingie that the ice goes into OUT. gave me some
more space I really needed. They make these just high enough
off the floor so stuff can go under them and you cant get it out..
And Dutch..well most of the stuff under mine are pieces of cat
food he decides to play with or his pieces of packing tape that
he LOVES too..and now my knife, and I cant get nuthin
out..and neither can Jane.So ok anybody got some good cuttin
knives? lolol..Well this one was small and always kept a good
edge..I could sharpen it by just running another knife up and
down it..Most of the good stuff my ex kept, all the T-Fal pots &
pans..the new tv , the washer & dryer..my pantry..The new xbox..
But I wish I had my knives..

My ex packed up what he wanted me to have, I was so sick I
couldnt go back to the apartment and pack up my things my
self, this was in May of 00, he delivered to me already packed
a few months later, and it was all put into storage, most got
ruined, but it wasn't taken out until jan of 02.so I had NO idea
what he let me have or not have. I knew the bigger stuff but
not the smaller..Anyway he kept the really good stuff. I guess he
needed it more than me so..more power to him. Funny tho when
I first met him he was living in a tent lol...I gave him a job..and a
life..and when I needed him MOST..he left..oh well..Im still here
aint I? And still KICKIN lol..No telling where he is, as long as it
aint here, I dont care! :-)

Jane and I were talking about not only my knife being gone but this
year..I have NO idea..Last I remember I think it was March lol NOW
THATS bad.. I think the time flies..and if you
really sit and watch the minute hand how fast it really moves
around that dial..It aint stoppin..,well if it does..check your batteries.
yours AND the CLOCKS lolol..but it steady moves..This year
hasnt been that bad..Sure some bad days that I have been SO
mad and stressed..but..we all have those..I told Jane Im gonna
be another year older in Jan..I start the year off with a bang dont
I? whats that song..Oh another year older and deeper in debt...
Hmmm thats kinda true too with all my stuff breaking or getting lost
or me just flat out damaging it..lol..Ive learned alot this year tho..
how to do .. whats safe to do, whats STUPID to do...lol..so I guess
its been a good year. Poor jane is going nuts trying to keep up with
all she has to do..She cares for clients and her parents.. See Jane
run, Run Jane Run...Her name reminds me of those old books..lol..
Dick & Jane I think ...lol..

I did NOT get hardly one thing done today..I was totally bad. I
just sat at this puter. I worked hard this week tho..and I KNOW
I got in some good exercise all the bending and cleaning I did
this week..and Lots to do tomorrow.and Kelli is coming to visit.
I havent seen her IN WAY too long..Be a treat..and her goodies
are all packed and waiting for her.. Well this lazy butt is gonna
attack that LAST piece of pie out there..shhhh Dont say it..I
KNOW.."LOIS!!!! You..ate that WHOLE pie"..lol..NO Jane had
a piece to day so only 3/4ths of it hahaha..good thing or that
would be true lol.. So kitchen, here I come as usual....
.
Y'all have a good one now y'hear? luv ya, and thanks..:-)
Always, Lois ***




May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    Be careful with those pies - they make wheelchairs shrink!!!!! ;-)
    Ha, Ha, Ha,
    Love and hugs.
    Raife.

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to prepare a bean paste & tuna for sandwiches. This year, I bought one of those mini-food processors. It sure makes great bean pastes. I was first introduced to bean pastes ina sidewalk cafe along Shattuck avenue in Berkeley, CA. What great sandwiches they make there. I had bean paste and bean sprouts on a sandwich for the first time. I was an instant convert. I love to be in the kitchen. I guess the way to both a man and woman is through their hearts ooops stomachs.

    momar

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife.. I know!! thats why I only ate 3/4ths of it LOL...

    Ive seen one of those Momar..your such a gormet..like Raife. you both are great cooks I think LIKE ME LOLOL...

    Heart and stomach both Momar.Nothin says LOVIN like GOOD FOOD...well among other things too :-D
    ALways, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker