ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, January 20, 2006

~Happy Birthday To Me~ :-)


Well today I am another year older..butt thankfully NOT
deeper in debt lol. like the song says.. And this was a very
nice birthday..so many wonderful happy wishes.and phone
calls.. I just got off the phone and listened to Donnie sing
Happy Birthday to me lol...was nice..and Kelli had a email
waiting for me when I logged online..and from all my friends
this is so nice... its a sad day for me remembering my sister..
but happy one too that I made it to this one.. I had my doubts
believe me.. but I made it..lol..and until this ticker stops.tickin
.well ill just keep takin' a lickin' lolol :-) Happy Birthday to ME.
:-D...

No - this past year has been stressful and aggravating, yes..
but.. im still here and in one piece..well minus a few extras
but who cares? lol.. Im still me and gorgeous.. Look at the
pic up there.. I took that with my new cam today its not real
clear but hey..Its new.. i dont have it all figgered out..so if
its not clear or what ever well just imagine it is and dont
complain LOLOL>. no I see it is.. I just dont know how to
adjust the focus yet on this new zoomer cam. lol.. I know
its MY birthday and I should be gettin all the goodies but
I thought id let you see me all fluey.. I look like I have the
flu lol.. messy bed and all.. you can see how my bed is
sideways compared to how a taller person would sleep
and my stack of pillows on the wall which is my head
board.. I've paid for a double bed and have a king size
cant beat that...

I go up and down between feeling ehhh ok..to feeling pure
D crappy...I think cuz of the fever.. I took this pic and just
leaned back and took a nap after.. lol.. I figgered out how
to do a little clippie and took the snap off it...so when I was
done it stopped and I just scooted over to the pillows on
the right side of me and laid that tired butt right down..Had
a nice little nap. ..

I do need something to eat tho..I havent all day..and I think
if i take some aspirins I need to eat something first.. I feel
the fever setting back in which usually at nite they do ...I
apologize for the short posts the past couple of days but
well im sick and consider it a rest for your eyes lol...Hope
fully I will feel better tomorrow.. Dawn will be here in the
morning she said..her birthday is sunday.. and she is going
to go to the bank, I am so glad I have been waiting all
week for someone to come and go for me.

I am going to go and find some soup . and then lay back and
watch tv.. If I felt better I would call and order a pizza ..lol..just
what I need hey? lol..no too much.. soup is good..Mrs. Grass
Extra Noodle Soup..M M M..good stuff..hits the right spot..if I
feel better tomorrow I will splurge and get a pizza then...
so soup it is.......

This souper weeble is signing off.. y'all have a good one y'hear?
luv ya...and thanks thanks thanks...was a great birthday ...

Always, Lois***

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey dear please accept my apologies for being ill when you have your birthday. I should have sent you a card but as you know i have got a lot of trobles and i am so bad at remembering (even when the worlds sweetest Lois, is getting older)birthdays....
    You (and i hope you know you are) are so precious to me (else i wouldnt go thru the troublesome screenwriting...You know my screen is more than bad....
    In short words is as following:
    I wish you a happy and good birthday honey, be proud of what you have become and what you mean to all us admirers and especially me...... Some extra KAO´s today
    ********+********
    Happy birthday love, from your own
    Robert
    (Written on a special for today borrowed laptop, just for your birthday)

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    thank you so much for such sweet words.. how wonderful to read :-) You just know how to make me smile.. :-)

    I hope you get your monitor problems fixed, any kind of problems with them are so aggravating, trust me I know...

    Always, Lois***

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Lois1 said…

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Bithday to lois
    Happy Birthday to you

    Looking so good today best wishes
    Lois

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Lois1 !!! :-) nice name lol.. thank you very much ..
    Always, Lois***

    Ps.. stay healthy this flu aint NO fun..lol...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker