ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

~I Passed Inspection ~


Well My apt passed 2 inspections today. The fire inspector for
the city came and did his walk thru and Chris came to do his as
well.. which he is in here at least once a month but I guess he has
to make it look official with his clipboard and all..The fire inspector
only took him 2 seconds to just walk room to room, Chris just stood
there looking busy :-) But I passed.. I figured I would..but it has to
be done or HUD wont susidize i guess or something and then THAT
would NOT be a good thing...

I had to move my humidifier and my big old tv from in front of the
door in the living room so I am glad I got up early to do that..I knew
they would be here early so when Dutch woke me at 7 I got up..My
tv and humidifier are both on wheels and very easy to move.. I still
have to go and put them back ..Dutch is giving me the evil eye as
if to say "how dare you MOVE the tv..how do you expect me to get
from window to window?" He's so spoiled, well they both are worth
it for the pleasure they give me..They love me too :-)

I have a window on each side of the door and this cat runs from one
to the other across the top of the tv if it wasnt there he would have
to get down on the floor and then up into the window. and heaven
forbid he should have to do that..he wants it back NOW..I dont know
why I keep this tv I cant use it at all I get NO reception on it , but it
looks nice in the living room lol..I have one tv that works and its in my
bedroom its a 19". I had it in the living room but decided it was more
comfy to lay on my bed to watch it than get on and off the couch.. Its
not hard to get on it, as I have my couch up on blocks to make it the
same level as my chair...Its just hard to move on it as it is covered
with a velvet or velour type material..And plus the fact I do have a
tendency to fall asleep while I watch tv lol...why it takes me so many
times , at least 3, to watch a movie..lol...Well I get comfy on my bed
and by the time I go to watch tv its kinda late, and plus I just ate.well
you know how it is... I FALL asleep :-) ..

I talked to my sis and she is having the hardest time being in that
chair..she tells me how hard it is..because of her shoulder..I tell her
"I KNOW" lol... My arms feel like they are gonna fall off sometimes
when I get back from going all the way down to the mailbox which
is 3 hallways.. My arms ache so bad..they dont if I take my power
chair . but...its always got stuff on it or is in the other room and then
I have to transfer and well I just hem the cats up and just go and
take my time..If Penny goes with me she will push me.. Its a treat
to have someone push my chair for me...gives my arms a break..
Shirley said she has to have her cast on for 2 more weeks..she
is just going totally nuts.. I told her.."well try it for 6 years." lol.. I
tried to tell her some easier ways to do stuff but we all have to learn
what is easiest for us.. I tried to tell her about wearing slacks that
it just makes it so much harder but to each his/her own...Thank
goodness she only has to be in it for 2 more weeks...She wants
to get one of those on tv called a hover round.. ...

It wasnt too bad a day today and lunch wasnt too bad either . was
turkey and dressing and theirs is pretty good . and NO CARROTS
was broccoli and cauliflower instead..which was ok if it was cooked
a little more.. I should NOT complain I get them delivered and for
free..I am so ungrateful sometimes I know..But lunch was good
today and I did eat it..so I will just have a light snack tonite I have
some of those peanut butter & jelly crackers.. I want to watch that
show LOST tonite too.. I've been watching that from the start but
still havent figgered it out yet but I did miss quite a few episodes...
So I'm gonna watch it, eat some crackers..have a can of my
favorite soda.. and put this GORGEOUS body up on that bed on
all those nice feather pillows and watch some of those 120 channels
lol.. IF I can stay awake..no nap today so I wont last long lol...

Just want to say how pleased I am that y'all agree with me that I am
GORGEOUS, I knew you would :-) I'm so bad.. but thanks for agreeing
with me :-) y'all are the best...so...anyway...like i say every nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? LUV YA... & THANKS !!!
Always, Lois****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...



4 Comments:

  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    That's a good girl - eating up all your vegetables - it will make your hair curly, you know that!!! lolol ;-)
    Broccoli and cauliflower are SUPPOSED to be slightly under-done, its called "al dente", MUCH better for you, keeps more of the vitamins. Come to think of it, those LOVELY carrots should be cooked that way, too!! lol ;-)
    Just stay as sweet and gorgeous as you are!!
    Take care, my dear, lots of love and hugs,
    Raife

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Raife, but you have to remember I still dont have my bottome plate replaced.. so Dented Al dont help LOL...I used to steam my veggies. I liked them like that...

    I'll try to stay sweet butt sometimes I do get challenged and well, the UN sweetned side shows :-( But I'm still GORGEOUS LOL ..:-) Luv Ya !!!
    hope your having a good day ...
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweetie,

    Well - you always pass my inspection - lol. Because you are sooo gorgeous.

    Bare Hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Butty..compliments will just get you EVERYWHERE :-) catch up with you soon luv ya :-)
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker