ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 11, 2006

~Tomorrow Is The Day~


Short post as I am not feeling well and of course a nervous wreck.
I have been sick all day with worry ..but like I said its my own
fault.. Raelynn will be here at 7 to pick me up..and its off to see
the wizard... If I dont write tomorrow nite then you know I am
in jail..

Keep your fingers crossed for me..and some prayers sure
would help as well...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks..
Always, Lois****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Lois,
    I'm having difficulty getting about!! My fingers, toes, arms and legs are ALL crossed for you!!
    Joking apart, may the Good Lord be at your side to-day.
    I've been thinking of you and praying for you since I woke this morning.
    Take care, Hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Good luck, Lois. I wish you strength now.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Thinking of you. Let us know how it went when you get back and feel settled.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thank you so much.. y'all are the greatest.. your support means alot to me..and I really thank you for it..
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker