ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

~Days End~

Well today is almost over. I cant believe I have been up
since 330 or so this morning.. I am going to post this earlier
as Dawn and Donnie are due to come over any time..so its
a matter of posting early or late..and I was late last nite I think ..
lol.. was a pretty good day today. Raelynn stopped by on the
way to taking her client to therapy over here at the health trak
that's about a block away.. She picked up the plate and bowl
that she brought over Christmas dinner on. Was good to sit
and visit with her again.. Needless to say the boys were all
over her..sniffin her kitties..she has 5 at her house.. they
remember her and miss her I think..they were both hiding under
my bed when she got here because they are terrified of the
beast..as I call the huge black vacuum cleaner I have..its so
noisy and when Penny uses it they hide..lol. scaredy cats.. :-)

Penny did a great job today polishing up the few brass pieces
I have. They just shine..and look wonderful she did the holders
over on the desk with the candles in under the pictures ..its so
sparkly and warm in here..all these wonderful brass things
against the burgundy lamps and curtains.. its amazing how the
pale yellow walls accent it.. The mirror over by the couch is very
bare..I would like to find a lovely brass and burgundy flower
swag or maybe some more smaller mirrors around the bigger
one. I love the look mirrors give..make a room look bigger. I
still have NO idea what happened to my big mirror that one
would have really been better..The mirror was my mothers and
its a beveled edge..very heavy..it may have been left behind.. I
asked Chris but he said nothing had been left..I guess it had legs
and walked away lol..

I balanced my checkbook today after only 3 calls to the bank..I
know those poor girls over there are just so tired of me.lol.. I just
could NOT get it to balance and it was driving me nuts as to what
I was missing..well I wasn't missing anything.. I just needed to do
another subtraction I had done wrong DUH.Its balanced.barely lol
but its not overdrawn which is a major worry.. they charge 35.oo
at my bank if you have an overdraft..can you believe it? I try
never to do that..and I can honestly say all the years ive had a
check book I have never "hung Wallpaper" as they say or wrote
a bad check.. I know how fast they clear a bank..I worked at a
bank clearing house so I know what happens after hours for a
bank.. LOTS..lol..and you have over night to get the funds into
an account..not 3 days like years ago..24 hrs. is all..;-)

I don't know if I am glad to see a new year..in a way..but then again
I am.. means in 20 days after the first I will be another year older..
I had a run in with a guy..said our age difference mattered as to
whether or not I would be considered for a relationship with him
I am 9 yrs older. I wont bother to tell you what I said.. lol but if
you know me at all.. I bet you can hear his ears ringing from where
you are lol.. I did get a tad upset..just a tad mind you :-) you do
believe that yes? lol.. age matters. what a crock.. all age is are
one, two or three- numbers put together- is it a rule that 2 people
have to be the same age to get along? I beg to differ.. I get along
with young..old in between. I guess cuz I only see the person.not a
number hung above their head giving their age..Numbers don't
matter to me at all. and in a good relationship the only numbers
that matter should be the ones that you are honest and faithful
and true to each other and yourself..that's MY opinion on it
anyway.. :-) You KNEW I would have one :-D

Well the kids are here..and so is Jerky . ohoh I forgot the dog..oh
well he can go out and eat all the cat food lol.he loves to do that..
They will be so surprised to see all the goodies here for them. lol..
I gave over half to them. but they have to share with Kelli and
Jorge..I KNOW Donnie will lol. maybe.. so time to sign off for now
until tomorrow same weeble time same weeble channel..
nitey nite.. :-)


Y'all have a good one Y'hear ? Love ya.. and thanks. :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

11 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    You have been up a long time my friend...I got up at 6 A.M. went and check on Becky sore leg, still looking good. Had to put her in her old wheelchair to wash her hair, then put her back in the other wheelchair for the day service she goes too...The have small job to keep them busy there.Got the Church clean up and did some shopping for Becky, then I took a nap...
    Those check book sure can keep you busy keeping them balance...
    So happy you have family and friends around...So many people don't have anyone to help them much...Lois you have a great night and slept all night...Mary

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary..
    yes I do this at times..I just cant sleep then other times i fall out from tired..I get too many things going on in my head that I want to do lol..One is finish this house..lol..

    Im glad Beckys leg is getting better sometime things take a long time. I am the same way I heal very very slowly but mine is because of the bad circulation..

    Yes I am getting tired.. I havent eaten today.. i had a couple cookies is all.. I need food food lol..i should cook..maybe i will tomorrow..fix something but I dont know what lol. I need a live in cook..:-)then I would have to have a new bigger chair lol
    nite Mary :-) sweet dreams..
    ALways Lois ****

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois,
    AGE DOES MATTER... but mostly in men.. lol
    Keep the cat food out of the way of the dog.. it can make a dog sick.
    Get some sleep, good to hear that you are warm again.

    Luv ya kid..

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi..
    naa age only matters with wine and cheese..lol..

    really? well i didnt know that, he didnt eat it..they have a cat he knows not to eat kitty food :-) hes a smart dog and just huge..

    YEs with that blanket up..see it behind my photo ? its a big help..new door is sposta be delivered i hope it doesnt take 4 months for that or the windows like it will my chair lol..

    Have a good nite :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey!
    I gpt home, in a puking state... The christmasfood or the people i met was the reason prolly.... Now i must sleep and sleep to get myself back again. Between i try to check out how my little Lois has it. She seems to be about the same, so i feel calm. A Happy New Year to my dearest friend on the Net. From one of your dearest friends on the Net.
    Your own
    ROB
    ps.
    Do you wonder where all the KAO´s went? Well it takes time to write them. And time is something i have less of, but the love and Kisses all over is some thing i hope you can feel without that i write them!
    ds.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob..
    So sorry to hear that..Please get some rest and get better..
    Yes!! WHERE ARE THE KOA'S??? lol..it took more time to write that than the KOA..you dont Love me anymore ? Im sad, you have not replaced me have you? :-( You better not!!! :-)
    I still luv ya! get better sweetie..
    I'll be thinking of you..so good to hear from you again Rob..I missed you.. :-) get some rest now..go get Manni and take a "five"
    ALways, Lois **** +* :-)

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Have a great day, Lois. 9 years older? That;s nothing!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KAO
    **********+*
    ; )
    Your own
    Rob

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray,
    only numbers, thats all I see. The person is far more important..I hear of all what goes on at those 'Retirement Communities' in FL..FAR from being retired. The higher number only means the flame is HOTTER :-D
    Hope you have a good day too Gray..

    Ahhh Rob.. thank you very much.. Those KOA's are so nice to see..Thank you, thank you . Hope your feeling better today, Im sending some nice "get well" hugs to ya.. :-) get plenty of rest..keep me informed too.. :-)

    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm Back!! I'm SOOOO glad that you had folks visit you on Christmas Day. I felt almost guilty enjoying Christmas Day so much when I was worrying about my favourite Weeble and whether she would see any one.
    That was real kind of Raelynn, too. I'm so glad you two have buried the hatchet!!! ;o)
    Talk to you soon. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,
    geez funny I didnt run over you! we were here at the same time..No wonder my screen kept shakin lol.
    Glad you made it home safely.I know you had to have had a wonderful time with your children and all your grands, specially with it being baby Felix's first one..

    Was no hatchet to bury..She had things to take care of..shes always been welcome she knows that, always will be..shes still a good friend, she was very good to me..

    So glad your back..ive missed you..Will take you days to get caught up on everything..you know how to reach me..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker