ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, March 30, 2007

~Feelin' Better~ :-)

I do feel better today, and I have eaten a little more. I cant
say that I feel 100% I don't, but I don't feel as bad as I did
yesterday, so I am improving, and needless to say, I am
very glad, I am so tired of being sick! I don't think any one
likes being sick though. I know from laying so much, my
tail bone is getting a tad raw, I have some excellent stuff
I used to use when I was in the Hellhome, and I have only
used it very sparingly and was just about out. I asked my
Dr about it when I went and they called the pharmacy but
they had never heard of it.

When Lori came from Keystone I was telling her how mine
was running out and how good it is..and smells great..like
cloves..and its like a blue gel.. I told her I got it from the hell
home. She said how her mother has trouble sometimes
getting raw spots and that they had not found anything that
really works, so I told her that I bet this stuff would really help
her..When she left she came back a few minutes later, and
handed me a new tube of it..she had gone to the hellhome
and got 2 tubes of it..and was only about $3.50 for this huge
tube.. This stuff works so great its amazing.. It stops the
pain instantly almost and its a protectorant against wetness,
it almost heals overnight its that good.. I highly recommend
it..But I did not see it online either..Which as good as this
stuff is..you would think it would be out there..and I could not
find it anywhere..I was glad the hellhome still had it and that
they would sell it.. When I called over there about it ..I had
to laugh as I had to talk to Heather,, and would you believe
she remembered me ? :-) but then HOW could she possibly
forget me. I bet they still talk about me to this day over-
there, I aint easy to forget let me tell ya, not too many
like me, ain't ya glad?? :-D

Penny got us all squeaky clean, she does a really good job.
She stays steady busy while she is here and of course the
boys love when shes here, they get so sick of looking at me.
Only time they get upset is when she uses the Beast, the
big vacuum then LB wont come out and Dutch ignores her
when he finally comes back out..They do NOT like that thing
at all..but it is noisey...I had to call the garbage company
again today about the garbage can lid being jammed down
in the garbage can again..This is the 4 or 5th time I have
told them about this...and this time Penny said they had the
lid so crammed down in there that she could hardly get it
out..It had been like this since Wednesday when they pick
up the trash and I explained I had no way out there to fix it
myself and I didn't understand why they could not pick up the
lid, take out the bag and put the lid back on! they just cant
seem to do it..so I called and told them AGAIN! so lets see
next week what they do. For their sake I hope they can get
it right.. I hate when I have to keep calling about people
not doing a good job..and they sure arent..

Penny went and got us some cini-minis from McD's..and I
have to say they were really good! I even had some coffee
today..didn't stay with me long but it was good while it
lasted lol... I am posting early again as I am wearing down,
I have been up longer today than I have in 4 days now ..and
I don't wanna overdo cuz I sure don't want this stuff back..I
havent been this sick in a long time.. Penny made some good
Spaghetti sauce for me and hopefully later I will feel like
making some angel hair pasta and eating some..if not I can
have it tomorrow. I love spaghetti. Its my next best fav to
Fries N Gravy :-)

Well this partly sick GEORGEOUS weeble has got to go and
lay it down, I have got to rest for a while. I appreciate all the
get well wishes and the tender loving concern..means a lot to
me that you care. But its that time to say "Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'all have a good one Y'hear? Love ya, and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

5 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I am so happy you are feeling better.....ssure no fun being sick.

    Pam has new staff now, wow and she has work with down sysdrome client before. I really enjoy taking with her, I did the last training with the new staff tonight. She is going to be great for Pam.

    You keep on getting better OK...

    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I am feeling better every day, thank good ness its just so NOT fun being sick!

    Im so glad you have someone for Pam. You will be so much more relieved to have someone you can depend on.

    You take care of yourself Mary, what would I do with out you!!! :-)
    Always,LOis ****

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gorgeous!!

    Soooooo glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the funny post on the sayings. Cute!!

    Hope you can get some good sleep. Great that you got a new tube of "stuff".....

    You take care.. Be thinkin of you!

    BareHugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I am glad you drink coffee again, that makes you well and allright again. And that is simply how i want you to be.... MINE and WELL, and sweet as allways.
    MISS YOU
    wanna
    KISS YOU
    all over
    ****+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Butty,
    So nice to hear from you..Yes this blue gel is the greatest for someone in a chair..sure works for me!

    Hi Rob,
    Im slowly getting back on track, not there yet but I hope to be soon. Hope all is ok by you and that your feeling good too..
    Y'all take care :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker