ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

~Not Up and Runnin Yet~

I pulled myself out of bed for the dozenth time and came to
check mail and comments here and I decided I would write
tonites post and post it now while I can.. I got up so many
times last nite at least every 2 to 3 hrs..nausea and other
major malfunctions I wont give details..lol.. I have the chills..
and a fever.. I am almost certain its the flue or some virus
thingie..

Ive been exposed to a lot of people, more than usual lately
coming by and then I went out to the Dr and I know I got a
chill..it was cold out and I didn't wear a warm jacket.. I don't
think its my pills.. I tried taking them a bit ago..and well..was
a waste of time and effort as they didn't stay down.. Ive been
sipping on some tea though, just in small amounts..I don't
need other problems on top of what I already have. :-)

I got a call from the boy and hes doing ok. and gets to go
back to work tomorrow only on light duty.. Hes happy and
sad as he doesn't like the idea of a desk job..he likes to
stay busy...well makes the time go a lot faster if you are.
Id rather be steady going, doing something..the more you
watch the time the slower it goes..

I also got a call that the risers for my bed will be here on
Thursday I hope they will put them under my bed for me..
then again that will be a major job I Have so much stuff
in there that would have to be moved..and I think its
being delivered by UPS so I don't think they will..not part
of their job description..

My up time has run down..and I Have to head back to bed.
THis is early again but once im down , no telling for how
long and I don't want to go back on a promise of writing
every day.. Don't worry ..some bed rest will help..Now
if anyone wants to come and be my nurse..?? well..
that would be most appreciated.. :-) "Nitey,,Nite" :-)


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya ..and thanks..
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

7 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey,
    Let's hope you can get some rest and sleep to-night. It's so much worse for you, in a wheelchair and all. This can't go on much longer - these things usually only last a couple of days. Hope you're soon a Well Weeble.
    Lots of love and great big hugs. Just wish I could be with you to help.
    From Raife. XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So pleased that you managed to get to the computer today even if it was not for long. All you can do is rest, keep warm and drink lots of fluids.
    You will get better soon.
    If I could be there to help I would, but........ :(
    Julie x

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one, my sweet little Lois!
    The only good thing with this illness of yours, is that we come closer in a way....
    YES cause i was like you are now just a couple a weeks ago, and still am partly. Bad we cuddnt lay together UNITED in a wonderful FLU... No no no, we are close with or without any illness. You my dear, are in my thoughts forever. AND THERE ILL GONNA KEEP YOU, CAN YOU FEEL MY CONCERNS IN YOUR WELLBEING, DEAR? Get well again and then we can see eachother in cyber again. Sweet dreams dearest! And the usual KAO´s from your own:
    ROB

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois
    Being sick is the pit for sure. So sorry to hear you are still sick...
    I've been on the run all day long here... I just want to go to bed.
    Been with Pam 6 1/2 hours today. Will work 8 hours Wednesday evening.
    I will pray you will feel better real soon.
    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bon soir ma Belle,
    Take care of yourself. Try to get well soon. Thaiking of you if it helps.
    Robert

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps you did not get the flu vaccine. I get it every year because I am around so many people. Today I took my ex-super to a non-invasive cardiologist to have her pace-maker checked. I sure was around a lot of people. I almost made an afro caribbean woman pee in her pants from laughter. I asked her if her pacemake was powered by callalloo (spinach)!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, I made it to my computer for a little while.. I am still sick in bed..I am patiently waiting for this to end.. I am tired of being in bed..but I have no choice..

    Thanks for all your get well wishes ..so nice to read..It does make me feel better..Hope no one else gets this stuff it sure is some bad flu..
    Thanks again! :-)
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker