ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 26, 2007

~Not Feelin Good Today~

I woke up at 4 this morning and felt good..Penny got here about
10 ..she had to go and do laundry because of all those towels..
Its not cheap to go to the laundromat at all.. Then about noon..
as Penny was leaving just as Lori from Keystone came by..She
is so nice..and pretty too..a tiny little blonde about the same size
as Penny.. We talked for quite a while..shes going to help me get
some of the things I need, well still need.. Shes doing a good
job.. Penny went to the store for me and restocked my water and
Ice tea.. that's the main thing..

As today wore on..I did take all 6 of my pills today, but by 2:00 I
was deathly ill..I was throwing up and sick as a dog.. I have to
publish this and go to my bed..Im taking my little potty pot with
me and staying there for a while.. Idont know if its the pills or
what..I know my blood pressure is up..its 192/96..kinda high,
but I could tell it is... I think that is why I am so nauseous but
I think maybe it is the pills as well..something is too strong
for me is what it feels like.. When Ive taken medication that
is not right or too strong my shoulders and arms ache..and
I know then something isnt right.. That's why I took my BP.
So I think by going to bed that should stop the nausea..I
did have Penny bring me an Icee..I love those things and
they are t he only things that seem to quench my thirst.. I
hope that isnt a sign of diabetes that is all I would need
now..its something else added to the list..

My stomach is not good and I apologize for this short post
and only about whiney me.. But I just cant sit here and have
to lay it down.. I will be back tomorrow..or later tonite If I
feel better later..but now..well.. I have NO choice or I
will be typing with my forehead again.. see you later!

Always,Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

9 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey,
    I'm SO sad that you are not well. I guess it must be one of those medicines that you are taking. The only way to find out is by trial and error, I'm afraid.
    I shall be worrying and praying for you. Hope you feel better in the morning.
    Lots of love and great big hugsfrom
    Raife

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S.
    Thanks for the pics. As usual, they are GREAT!!! ;o)
    Raife

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    If you are sick, then i am Napoleon!!!! GET WELL, its an order!

    Kisses and hugs all over sweet you. From the tip of your stumps, to the magnificent blond waves above your pretty face.....
    ****+*
    Your ownest of ownest
    ROB

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear you are not feeling well...maybe a virus is going around. Also take you med with food unless it say not too.
    Well be praying for you Lois.
    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is your mother and aunt and grand mother speaking:

    When you have an upset stomach have somebody get you camomile tea. Teen age girls use it for cramps.

    I am tired and it is almost 10pm (22h) and time to go to bed.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Feel better soon!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweets!

    Sooo sorry to hear you are under the weather - never fun.

    You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as always. Hope you are feelin perky soon!!

    Love ya - bare hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois
    Hope you are feeling a little better today.
    I am thinking good positive thoughts about you so you will soon be up and about and feeling back to normal.
    Julie x

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi,
    I just made it to my computer its now 1 pm.. I feel really bad..and I doubt will be able to stay here for very long.. I think this is just a flu..Ive been on contact with quite a few people and maybe exposed. I waas up every few hours having to rush to the bathroom which tires me out horribly too..

    Thank you for all the get wells.. I am sure trying..I hate this feeling..is awful... Your all so sweet..Thank you again..
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker