ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

~Nuthr New One~ :-)


I took a few new photos for today..I hate the cluttery back
but If I take the photos any other direction the light from
the windows is so bright behind me..So y'all will just have
to suffer with these..theres another at the end of this post..
haha make ya read all the way to the end..no fair just
scrollin either lol.. But I look at my photos..and for my age
and all Ive gone thru even these past 6 months I honestly
don't really look too bad.. And what really surprises me
is that Ive not really changed in looks, Im still GORGEOUS.
lol. I can never take just one..well it may not be right..so I
have to take 6 or 7 or 8 :-) then I can pick which I like the
best and don't look totally bad..I know its not possible
for anything gorgeous to ever look bad..but somedays I
have a bad hair day :-) Some days its so bad I say that
im going to shave my head and wear nothing but wigs,

I dug out some old plates and Im going to hang them
up I think they are so beautiful..I had a couple more but
sadly they got broken in the move and so badly that to
even glue them back together it would look iccky.. I
have had quite a few things get damaged in the move
here. As we undid these boxes and sorted through I had
forgotten so many of these things as they were up so
high in the cupboards or on the top that I didn't get to see
them and had more or less forgotten about them.. I think
though that I am going to get rid of a lot of it .. I don't need
it and no one really wants the family things I have..as
after me..there is no one..other than my sister in Hawaii
and she only has the one son..But I am not leaving the
family things to them..If my cousin Ronnies kids wanted
it then I would give it to them..Theyre carrying on my dads
name..and there are so many on my mothers that I don't
need to worry about the few things I have..I think I would
rather see the antiques and things I have go to a collector
as I think they would really appreciate them more..Im going
to put them all together then the rest of the stuff Im gonna
have a nice big yard sale..

Was a pretty nice day out today I sat well WE , the boy and
I sat and looked out the kitchen window and the lady across
the street and 2 houses down was outside working in her
yard..I could see her doing some rakeing and carrying stuff
she had picked up out of the yard.. So many are working out
in their yards with this nice weather..ITs not real sunny today
but its a good day to be outside.. The people across the
street to the west have 2 labs..one is black and the other is a
golden..I never see them wander even near to that road on
the front or on the side..Ive seen the black one out front but
not anywhere near the road.its such a busy street out there
on both sides...on the far side of that house is where the
water tower is and its in the middle of a huge field.so those
two have a lot of room to run.Ive watched them run and play
the black lab seems older than the gold..I can tell by the
way he walks or he has some kind of leg trouble...

I did NOT cook eggs in the micro today..I did make a really
good steak sandwhich with sauteed onions.. THat was so
good.. I like those thin little steakies..and fried onion ..well
that's a big favorite.. I was going to make some spaghetti
but I didn't have any ground meat in the freezer, so I then
made these sandwhiches.. I can keep them easily as they
are so thin and flat..they don't take up a lot of room.. I love
fried onions on and in anything..I put lots of onion in every
thing I make.. Cuz I like them..I DONT put carrots tho..ick..
These lunches they bring from the COA they have those
darn carrots I bet every other day..or its peas and carrots..
I did eat some fruit cocktail today tho..Was pretty good and
was really cold..I like peaches and pears if they are cold,
cold, cold...

Ive been working on a plan of attack for my kitchen as well
as my bedroom and I don't know which to tackle first.. I am
thinking of finding out if they will just get me a regular size
fridge..with a freezer on the top..Not a big one..no..but at
least then I would have a bigger freezer and be able to
keep stuff..If I get rid of one of my tables..I could do that.
The one the micro is on is smaller than the other one
that you can see behind me in the pictures and its not
really doing anything but sitting there..its a drop leaf they
both are..but the one behind me is wood, and its bigger.
I don't know where I would put it..It was my mothers table.
It has 2 leaves that go in it so it gets quite big..Its got to
be at least 40 or more years old..She had it before I left
home..so its quite old.. but she took such good care of
everything and she bought only the very best..She looked
at read and studied almost as to which was the best buy.
My mother was very frugal..She kept records of every dime
she spent to the penny..But I guess that's what going thru
the depression does to you...She never wasted anything..

I know if I don't go and eat something I will just waste away
to nothing myself ..I know ..NO way that will happen..lol.. Im
not really hungry just tired..I didn't take a nap today and I
just did some cleaning and deleteing stuff I knew I didn't
need on this computer..and that's tiring~!~ lol..Tomorrow
Lori from Keystone will be here about noon or so..Shes so
nice..Time for those words "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good now now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..





7 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allo,
    Yes you are really gorgeous ma Belle
    Regards,
    Robert

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Robert, I will say this: you have a good eye. Lois DOES look good there days. I think it is the sunshine and soft breezed that's doin' it for her.

    Yeah man!

    d/p

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Bon Soir Robert..
    Merci Beaucoup..so nice to hear from you ..hope you had a nice sunday..

    Hi d/p...
    THank you too ! how nice to say. Ya could be Sun steady is shinin through this window :-) good to hear from you as well d/p..

    Y'all have a nice relaxing evening..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow great pictures you took Lois...what a blessing you are...
    Good nite my friend.
    God bless you .
    Mary

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary,
    Thank you very much..I hope you selpt well, and have a good day today :-)
    so nice to hear from you..
    Always,Lois ****

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Those were particularly nice photos, Lois, complete with feline presence.

    Good luck with the bathroom floor.

    -Gray

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray~!
    Im glad you liked the photos. Just me. Poor Penny had her hands full today taking all the towels to the laundry.thats hard work...

    Hope your having a good day and all is well by you..So nice to hear from you Gray..Keep in touch! :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker