ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

~The Boys Again~


I always tell about my goofy kitties, and I will admit we are
a very strange bunch here.. Im not sure what kinda tree we
should be hanging from.. My oldest boy, LittleBoy, LB, has
had his girlfriend since the day he was brought to me almost
4 years ago. He loves her dearly and takes wonderful care
of her..Feeds her and ive found her by his litter box. LB was
neutered as soon as he was old enough and I remember
the day when he came back home and those beautiful little
furry padoobies were gone.. I don't think he strutted around
as much after that.. I felt bad..Even though he should have
no desire for a female cat, well I guess his neutering didn't
take or something..cuz he makes whoopie ALL over this
stuffed cat! AND at the most embarrassing times! most
often when someone is here he will come in dragging this
poor stuffed cat and he will meow loudly to announce
what he is about to do..and he goes to town.. The photo
up there I took AFTERWARDS.. you see his little arms
one under her..one over..he just is worn out ..like hes
saying.."AHHHHH I Need a ciggie now" :-) Now I
show you proof of my crazy boy... I didn't think that a cat,
well any animal once their padoobies are gone that they
still have the 'urge' . Dutch is the same way with Sybil...
his stuffed cat.. Ive taken her away from him though..she
is so dirty that I am worried she will never get clean and
I honestly don't know how to go about cleaning her.. I
called the cleaners but they don't do stuffed animals..
Maybe that explains why Dutch is so moody lately :-)
I think that would do it :-D I wonder if watching LB helps?
I waited all day for Kenny to come back and finish the
ceiling in here but he didn't show up.. I hate when some
one does that..no consideration.. Im glad I told him to
call and let me know when hes coming then I don't get
scared and jump out of my chair when there is an
unexpected knock at the door.. The mailman comes
about the same time every day, around 3 . I know hes
due yet every time he slams that lid down on my mail
box I jump, the cats jump and I do that EVERY time.
and I say just that every time ... I think some days
when he is only bringing a flyer from a pizza place or
something and he has to get out of his truck and come
all the way up onto my porch for that..which I don't need
them and he really doesn't need to bring them..the loud
slam days are when there is usually junk in the box.. I
am glad that its up on the door though.. I have had one
of them still put mail in that outside box Penny checks
all the time to make sure its empty..

My poor fan is running on high, it is so hot in here.. The
boys are miserable and laying right in front of the fan.
I drag it into the bedroom at nite so I can sleep better,
which as hot as its been these past few days even this
fan doesn't do much good.. I wish I could keep some ice
here but with no freezer, I cant..When I lived in Texas I
didn't have a AC either and we used Ice in a bowl and
put it in front of the fan..it sure helped alot..made a big
difference.. Lori called yesterday and she may be able
to get me a fridge with a freezer.. Penny yells cuz I don't
eat right, well I cant cuz I cant keep nothing.. that is not
good. specially when I see all the freezer stuff on sale
like they have this week.. Hopefully I will have a bigger
fridge then I can maybe trade this little fridge for a nice
airconditioner.. I don't need a big one as small as this
house is.. I think it would cool down nicely with one if
I put it in my bedroom window facing the living room..
Donnie and Lori and Penny...well everyone is looking
for a good deal on one for me.. Hot like this I just
cant even seem to breathe.. Our summers are getting
hotter and hotter as the years go by..

Lunch was pretty good today , was like a goulash..some
of their stuff is ok.. I had to add salt and pepper to it
but it was good..had green beans and a piece of garlic
bread..only a half ..not even a whole piece of bread..But
it was good and Im not complaining.. Had fruit cocktail
for desert and to me fruit is NOT desert.. cake , pies,
cookies..pudding, THAT is desert..and I hate fruit in
jello.. I got some great Lime jello, my fav, and it had some
bloomin pears all through it..what a shame.. Fruit does
NOT go in jello..not for me anyway.. I do like fruit.. ice ice
cold peaches or pears.. and I do like the fresh fruits like
strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.. THOSE are a
FAV for sure. Penny and I talked about that today..she
likes to go and pick wild berries.. she wasn't sposta be
here today but took my laundry yesterday and brought
it back into town when she came to go to her other job
this morning and dropped it off on her way home..she
is such a sweetie. Im hoping she will get some berries for
me.. One thing I love about summer is the gardens and
all the fresh veggies etc.. I cant wait for green tomatoes
they are THE best..

Time for TV, and a snack.. and time to say "nitey nite"


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya..and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

3 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The weather here has been ok, had some rain yesterday....we went to the park today...a great way spending a few hours.
    Love your pictures as always...

    I think we are cleaning out a storages place Friday for a friend. Going to make a few dollars doing it too...

    We said we would do it, so better get it done for her. Having time is hard to fine...
    Bob trying to get our house painted too, sure need time to help him out...his sister told me we needed a painting party some Saturday...I love that idea...maybe the following weekend.

    You have a wonderful night and a wonderful Friday my friend.
    Pam is doing a little bit better!!!!
    Mary

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary, so nice to hear from you.. Looks like rain here today too. Hot though.. My ex did house painting for a while..lots of work specially when its so hot out..Im glad Pam is doing better, hope Becky is too.. Take care and have a great day ...
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois, your roses are so nice and pretty! Well here in Florida is very hot,and humid with lost of forest fires.
    I have a terrible flu for about 3 weeks now and the smoke did make me worse, but thank's God we did get some rain this week, not much but is better now. I love your blog, all your photos are lovely! May the Lord bless you, your family and your loving cats.
    Irma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker