ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

~Sunday Photos~ :-)


Trying to hold a cat down when he doesn't want to be
takes a lot of skill trust me ...Just as soon as I snapped this,
the boy, that's Dutch by the way, jumped down but not until
he dug his claws into my thigh.. It wasn't on purpose he just
wanted down.. I had teased him to get him up there by
shining the red laser light from my mouse on my shoulder,
he saw it and he was in my lap in a flash..I would like to get
him one of those so he can chase it.. I cant use the mouse,
its just not strong enough to project the beam of light.. He
would LOVE to play with that..Im sure LB would..Hes been
in a real snit today too and I Have NO idea what his problem
is..hes wandering around whining and comes running up to
me to follow him to the cupboard and there is nothing in there
but their canned food..They already had theirs for today..He
finally settled down after he found his gf and well................I
don't need to tell you..all he needed after that session was a
cigarette. . :-D...hes sleeping now..
I took 3 photos ..well I Have to have a variety so I can
pick the best one....well that's my story anyway.. I was
only going to put this one here today and then I had the
one with Dutch and I had to put that too.. Im so bad,
I should NOT be allowed to have a camera...But that is
what I look like today, and I am just GORGEOUS...and
everyone said "Amen" :-D...If you want these photos you
can take them from here, but remember..they are small
in size, if you want the bigger ones, just send me a mail
and I will send them to you.. My rules for my photos still
apply, they arent to be traded, shared, swaped or sold.
They are my gift..and you don't give away presents.. :-)
If you want the 3rd one... just ask.. :-)

Tomorrow,,,,,,,, well.. I go OUT tomorrow.. Curtis from the
COA will be here at 10 am to take me to the state drivers
License place so I can get my state ID again..Penny is
going to go with me and get her drivers license renewed.
Im going to take my new camera and take pictures the
whole way there and back..I will have Penny take some of
me just to show that I DID venture out..Then..Wednesday,
I have to go OUT again..im NOT pleased..but Curtis will be
coming again to take me the 2 blocks down the street to
my Dr, so she can verify again that my legs have NOT grown
back.. I am going to try VERY hard to be civil when I get there.
I KNOW Erica will be waiting for me to roll in there- I warned
her I was coming..and I will and I am going to tell them if they
did their jobs right in the first place they wouldn't have to keep
redoing everything and get 8 zillion phone calls about stuff
they should have done.. Im really mad about this..
I KNOW its the Insurance, they have to have these forms..but I
mean, I was just there,, she , Dr, has to have me come all the
way in there again just to be able to sign the form I need to get
my chair? No.. they could just sign,seal and send it..for me to
have To go again..Im mad..I get sick of this..just cuz im in a
chair with wheels doesn't mean I will be pushed around..this
is out of hand..and depending on THEIR attitude Wednesday,
I may just tell them all to shove that bloody power chair right
where I KNOW it wont fit..That's how disgusted I am with this.

I made the biggest mess this morning..I had made coffee, just a
cup..I have a cup at a time machine..I had taken a cup here by my
desk to drink it..and realized I hadnt put sugar in it..I take it with
sugar, no cream...so I had to go all the way back out to the
kitchen and put sugar in.. I had the coffee in my left hand and I
managed to get a good push off the desk to give me an easier
way to roll with only 1 hand.. I pushed too hard..and yes.. I HIT
the door facing the coffee went flying into the kitchen, cup and
all and I had coffee everywhere..on the floor, table,, me,,even
my new fridge,, needless to say I spent the next 2 hours cleaning
up my mess which was real fun..Im like a bull in a China shop
here now.. I keep the mop in the stairwell that goes down the
basement it hangs on the other side of the door, I opened that
door to get the mop and LB decides he wants down there and
made a B-line for the door, I managed to close the door with
him only getting his head thru, he backed up.. I proceeded to
mop, cuz I didn't want to keep bending and stretching and I
figgured the mop would be easier..well..it was..kinda.. till I got
it hemmed up and stuck under the fridge, I pulled it back
kinda too hard, it slipped out of my hands and hit the coffee
machine I had just made the coffee in that still had the coffee
grounds in it.. lucky I didn't hit the sugar bowl.. the coffee grinds
were hard enough.. Well naturally the mop did no good..only
caused more damage, I should have known that with all the
trouble I have with a broom! so I did have to do the bend, wipe,
sit up, bend, wipe, sit up..after about a dozen times of doing
that and I got the worst of it up.. I know there is still some out
there that Penny can get tomorrow.. I aint touchin that mop
again either..it can hang right with that long handled broom..
I got my exercise today that's for sure..and I can tell too !

Im starved and havent eaten all day and its 4 oclock right now..
I just don't know where today went..what did I do all day ? I
sat right here at this computer making all my online friends
happy lol. I send jokes n stuff.. Time for food and time for
some TV...my GORGEOUS words.."Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya..and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

8 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bon soir ma Belle,
    you are beautiful in the photos andrealy enjoy reading your blog
    Bye,
    Robert

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Bon Soir Robert..
    Comment ça va. Je suis très heureux que vous êtes venus par, très agréable de recevoir des nouvelles de vous cela a été une longue période vraie depuis que vous m'avez écrit ici. Je suis très heureux que vous avez fait.. There..this is a test..hehe.. hope all is well..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    You look very nice today my friend.
    Pam will be doing better in time, it take time to get it all work out.
    I have spend most of the day cleaning out her home, she has to many thing... and it scare her now...Staff keep her home pretty clean...so that never a problem.
    I did shampoo all the carpets, and other thing that needed cleaning.
    Good night Lois and I pray for God to bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    Wunnerful, wunnerful...A one, anna two, anna three. : )

    About them pics:
    So relaxed, so firm, so beautyful, so dear, so Lois......
    KAO´s dearie
    ****+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hello Mary,
    Thank you :-) its just plain me lol..It will take time for Pam to get adjusted..They put people on so many meds and that messes them worse than anything.. I take 5 pills a day and felt better when I took None..
    Just make sure you take care of Mary too :-) dont overdo..

    Rob, you cutie you.. :-) your so sweet, thanks honey.. :-) I remember having to watch Lawrence Welk..my mothers favorite show..:-)

    Hope Y'all have a great day :-)thanks for reading and sayin hi ..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!! ;o)
    You sure DO have FUN with liquids - be it coffee or paint, don't you?
    But the pics seem to get better & better all the time. Thank you.
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife!
    Well thanks honey.. Im GORGEOUS what can I say ?? LOL..ya..those long handles just get me in crap..lol..
    good to hear from you :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Oh, those are especially lovely photos. Lois! I have deep scratches son my chest from one of my cats jumping out of my arms last night. Always nice to see the boys too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker