ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~Great Start~ :-(


Today, well.. It started off CRAPPY.. I cannot believe what I did.
I love my icees..I have Penny get me a couple the days she is
here, then I have one for the day she isnt. Last evening..about 7,
I had about half of one left, I decided I best not drink it..could
mean getting up during the night..I put it in the freezer, pushed at
the door, and went to bed..... I didn't get up during the night, I didn't
go past the fridge until this morning about 7 when I did get up...
The door was OPEN... EVERYTHING was thawed.. all of it.. Shrimp,
2 bags of them, chicken breast,brats, roast..dinners.. all ruined..
they had been thawed for a long time.. over 12 hours, it wasn't safe
to eat, it all was warm..which I wasn't going to tempt fate on that and
try to save it.. I have enough problems already..all I need is botulism
or food poisioning...that would be fun...From bad to worse...

I cant believe how this day started, that I could be so careless.. I
wont ever put much in there now.. I cant take the chance that I am
stupid enough to not make sure the door was closed.. Ive done
that so many times.. just push at it and think its going to close..If
one of the doors wasn't going to close I wish it had been the bottom
one..was nothing in there but water and soda.. I had used all my
food stamps to stock it and had "THOUGHT" I hit it lucky when I
found such goodies on sale like the shrimp I love and those great
chicken breasts...I guess I would have been if I still had them...I
hate sometimes how I get taught lessons... I guess we are never
too old to learn...If I had feet Id kick myself in the butt on this one..

If my day wasn't bad enough..my phone rang..and it was one of my
favorite people NOT to talk to..Chris..my landlord..now..look at the
date..see? one week..as in ONE..before payday..Chris says ...
"Hi Lois, you owe me $185.oo, for your part of the rent, when can I
expect you to pay it?" :-D now... you know I was primed and ohhhh
SO ready for a conflict.. I flew HOT, I said " Chris, buddy, when do
you plan to keep YOUR end of the bargain here?, nothings finished,
the ceiling leaks..when did Kenny come?, its not finished painting,
the window is not replaced..WHEN do you plan to keep YOUR word"
He says.."Lois, I did paint what I was going to paint..the house is
liveable,I will replace the window, the painting is not a MUST.." I got
SO mad, I told him off ROYALLY... This was ALL sposta be done
BEFORE I moved in..and ALMOST a year later, its still NOT done..
Im SICK of that man..no..that spineless man..that does NOT keep
his word.. I did inform him..that every day I have been in this house
is documented..right here... so I told him I would write him a check
for $150.oo.. and he can put it where the sun don't shine..I want this
place fixed , finished and done right.. I don't care WHAT the rent
is..2 dollars 2000 dollars.. FIX IT...And they will when theyre ready..
NOW ..you know another reason I am looking desperately for a new
place, I don't care where it is..state , country or region...as long as its
better than this ...


I told Chris I didn't need this crap, he needs to keep his end..I don't
like all this stress every time I do something that it falls apart or the
window falls out or the ceiling leaks..let alone the bloody door
falling off ! I am going to save EVERY dime.. and get out from this
problem.. I am NOT happy here at all.. And I guess my knight has
just given up finding me and carrying me off..*sigh* so looks like
this gal just gotta pull up my pants legs and step over all this CRAP
and get rollin or I will be caught with my invisible pants down...and
THAT aint fun neither I tried that last year.. I keep hoping I will have
stress free days..I doubt that anymore.. I went to the HUG video
after all this crap I sure needed one then...

Other than all this..today was quiet..not much happening.. I did get
a lovely gift in the mail yesterday though, a wonderful blouse AND
a pair of walking shorts!!! yes! pants! I think theyre so kewl.. A
pretty sage green, and the blouse is a beige..matches wonderful..
I was so pleased to get this..how sweet..AND brand NEW!! I
don't know if they will stay on my body! im not used to NEW stuff
all mine comes, well, came from that free store just down the street..
This is a treat..and I will take a photo in it.. Ive not had pants on of
any kind since I was a sak..should be interesting..I love the sage
green.. its a pretty outfit..casual..be nice for a ride in the country..
I LOVE surprises and sincerely say "THANK YOU!!" :-D I feel so
SPECIAL!!! :-D...

Sorry for the show of temper :-D but ..that's me..I have one and
don't try to hide it.. But whats right is right..and Chris is wrong..
Hes not kept his end of all this and expects ME to keep mine..
Not fair.. I probly wouldn't have been so ugly to the little twerp,
but he caught me at a very bad time dealing with throwing
away all the food in my freezer that I had only JUST bought..
and too he knows Im on SSI..he could have said..perhaps
after the first or something..no he ment NOW... he better come
pick up this bloody check.. he sure don't want me to deliver it.
As of post time he has not shown up..probly scared to..like he
whined to his dad "she yelled at me" ..dad says"Lois, Chris
said you yelled at him"..come on.. is that pitiful or what? I bet
daddy comes to get this check too..Chrissy is probly fraid of
that mean lady :-D Im so mean.. :-D

Well this was a wonderful post..telling all my stupid stuff I do,
and show my awful temper..but well..this is the life of a dear
GORGEOUS WEEBLE..and it just sure aint easy.. I think
what I write here proves it :-D..Im done for today..I am glad
this day is closing..NOW if I can make it to the bed without any
major mishaps..HOPEFULLY tomorrow will be better, I have
to think it is..or I wouldn't wanna get up..and well hell I aint gonna
quit this fight nope.. not me.. Wonder how long this go round is
gonna last..seems I go in these bouts of bad crap..guess it keeps
it interesting and maybe my blood pressure needed a little kick
in the butt to make sure Im all still here..:-D Chris KNOWS I am.

Well time for some crackers, the TV and sleep, not necessarily
in that order tho..the TV gets on..but I fall asleep most of the time
before it even gets warm.. They changed the stuff on the cable
its all blue at the bottom now to read what it is your watching,
and has white lettering..well I cant read that now.. I could before
if I squinted..now it all blurs together..I hope this isnt permanent..
well don't really matter for as much as I see of it :-) Time to roll
off into the sunset... "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya..and Thanks! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois it sound like you need a big hug. Yep life can give us a few day like that...Keep your chin up Lois...hope thing will be better for you in the morning.

    We went on vacation 10 years ago, when we came back the freezer door was open. what a mess on the floor too. Lost everything in that big freezer.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    First, a BIG HUG ((HUG))
    I'm SO sorry about all that food. That leaves you short for the month, I bet. These things should not happen to my fav. Gorgeous WEEBLE.
    Like you say, this rental thing is a two way bargain and Cris ain't keeping his side. A leaking roof is REAL BAD!
    Take care, Honey. Lots of Love and GREAT BIG HUGS from
    Raife

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes, I really do..I go in these spurts of CRAP! Gets discouraging, let me tell you... Another day, Im up and rolling..let 'em start at me again..i'm ready..lets fight hehehe...

    Hi Raife!
    Ya, I could have just slapped my own self on that.. I was careless and thats what happens when you "ASS U ME... Im learning.. I love it.. lol... Why I need a drastic change and hope someone will adopt me hehe.. Maybe I should put my self up for adoption hahahaaa...

    Good to hear from you! Have a good day, Poor Theresa is due in a bit..my councellor..lol..I wont gripe too bad..Still no word from that little twerp..lol..

    Always, Lois **** :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker