ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

~I Cried Today~ :-(


Boy, talk about a day.. I mean I got so mad that I almost saw stars.
I let a man talk so RUDE to me in my own home that HE is very
lucky I did not slap him.. Im talking about my landlord Chris. He
ACTUALLY made me cry I got so upset with this man.. I had
Penny go outside to see if they were done out there, I gave her
my camera.. the following photos of what is OUT IN FRONT of
my house I was sick..My garage is a mess..and there are shingles
everywhere.. I called Chris.. and told him this wasn't right.. Kenny
could clean up his mess, he didn't need to park on the lawn, just
so he didn't have to walk from the driveway..
Chris said to me, this was on the phone, "that's my house and if
I want to park on the lawn I will, I own that place". BUT, I RENT this
place which makes it mine . . He is in violation of my rights.
Look at the mess that has been out there for days. . Penny has
picked up those empty white milk cartons 3 times already..
Look at my garage, they are using my electric.. and my garage,
messing up my yard, and I am paying for this.. and they did NOT
even ASK if they could do this.. Then when Chris calls Kenny to
find out when he will come over, Chris said "Kenny hates to come
over here, all you do is yell at him" well my response was, "then
tell him to clean up his act in MY YARD and ASK my permission.
Then while he is on the phone says to Kenny, "when can you come
over here if you can stand her screaming at you" He said that in
MY HOUSE, standing in MY kitchen...I flew HOT .. I was SO MAD.
How dare he insult me in FRONT of me? I told him to get out. .
He went outside and proceeded to clean up the yard. He spoke to
Robert, the grass man, he heard most of it..and he was very upset
the way Chris treated me.. Said I need to find a good lawyer, and
that Chris could be in serious trouble.. I just want this house fixed
and left alone! sheesh.. I don't see why that is so hard for this man .
I showed Chris these photos.. Look at that back roof..that's not
even done yet at all.. those shingles up there are ones they threw
there when they did the other side.. Do you know what kind of
hazard that is in a storm not only to me but the neighbors? I
further told him..I am recording every conversation I have with him
from now on..and If Kenny has to come here to work I will NOT
say one word to him.. HOWEVER, if he doesn't do his job HE
WILL hear from me. This is Bull hockey.. and Im totally tired of
it. well looky the next 2 photos... Little Kenny Man..
There is little Kenny, taking all the crap out of my garage. All you
see in that first photo he put into that trailer on the back of his
truck. I watched.. I bet he was mad..and that little man is due to
be here tomorrow afternoon now..to fix the ceiling here in the
living room..Im going to ask if that includes just patching the water
stains and the holes or painting the whole ceiling that was sposed
to be done BEFORE I moved in...and then again....
As crappy a job as Little Kenny does I don't know if I want him
painting in here with all my stuff in here.. Well anyway.. Chris
came back in after Robert and he talked and Chris came and
cleaned up the yard.. nice to have to pick up after your little
brother.. cuz hes a pig.. I don't understand this.. but I know his
attitude needs to change.. I pay rent.. this is mine.. he had NO
right to come and destroy my yard, my flowers, and have this
place look like a dump for 3 weeks almost.. Im tired of it..

Lori will be back Monday and she and I talked about this before
she left..that Chris has NOT kept his part of the bargain..He could
be in trouble with them as well.. If I am forced to move because
none of this is done, well they could make him give back the rent
they paid.. Robert said Chris needs to study his landlord/tenant
handbook.. Hes violated quite a few of my rights.. I cant even get
renters insurance till this roof is done..
Well anyway, Ive calmed down and took my blood pressure with my
new monitor that I got today, I guess my calling and filing a complaint
about my drs office did some good... I was sposed to get this back on
the 17th.. they arent doing a very good job, 1 day delivery..goes to show
you.. Robert came and cut the grass and trimmed, I can see those
stepping stones again, they were totally covered that's how long the
was.. I was glad to see him.. This yard could be so pretty..there is so
much traffic everyone sees this house since its on a corner.. someone
at one time liked it here with all the flowers planted all around.. I like it..
but well take a lot to really make it workable....


Sorry for the long post but well.. I had to show these photos to prove
Im not yelling about this crap just to hear myself..I don't bitch and moan
unless I have a darn good reason.. I told Chris off..he made me cry I
told him I have it hard enough trying to make ends meet and I didn't
need his crappy attitude to make it worse and made him leave again..
Arrogant little man.. I cry when I am so upset and so mad I could just spit.
And then I am NOT responsible for what I say or do.. Im glad he left when
he did..and I am SO glad this day is coming to a close.. I got up at 530
and well its time to slow down and find some food..Sorry for being such
a buggar but well they make me mad.. and I hate that.. Time for this
GORGEOUSLY MAD WEEBLE to say "nitey nite"

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya..and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a landlord, I have my share of stress. I once rented a room to a guy who I was told murdered his wife, and cut her up in pieces. He was in the hospital for the criminally insane - my question is why did they let him out - think Hinckley. I have others - it can be stressful.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    Sometimes they don't clean up a place till it all done, men are like that at times...
    Have a better day on Thursday Lois.
    God bless you
    Mary

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois, remember what Jesus said at the cross...Forgive them Father for they don't know what they do. That man is in darkness the light of the Lord is not in his heart, so be strong with him, but don't let the enemy use him to make angry
    God bless you.
    Noel

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    Yes I bet you do. When a landlord has a good tennant I would think they would want to keep them.. These dont seem to care. Very Stressful..

    Hi Mary,
    Thats very true.. but when you are at someone elses place cleanup daily should be done. They can live anyway they want at their house.. I dont live that way.. NEAT is NEAT.. lol.. I hope its better today but Little Kenny is due this afternoon.. I already have a headache thinking about it.. I dont plan to even speak to him.. Thats to HIS benefit...I hope Pam is better.. I have sent her name to many for prayers for her and you as well Mary, I know how hard you work... :-)

    Hi Noel..
    Nice to hear from you.. Yes, I do forgive people like this..but sadly I dont forget, but I do learn...I feel badly that he has no sense of respect.. I told him to his face, "you cannot get respect, if you do not give it "...
    thank you Noel...

    Good to hear from all of you ..thanks :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker