ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 31, 2007

~No Kenny, No Word~:-(


It is 5pm Friday, and I havent heard a word from Chris or
Kenny so I am assuming that the work wont be done today
either.. This is what I mean exactly..No consideration for
anyone.. They could have phoned..said that Kenny wouldn't
be by yesterday or today.. I don't understand these kind of
people.. Say your going to do something do it.. Well I have
only to wait till next week when Lori gets back and I am putting
all this in her hands.. I cannot deal with people like this..It
just brings out the worst side of me. I have tried every way to
deal with Chris and have done all that was and is expected
of me.. I should be able to get the same from him I think..but
then slum lords have no consideration for people, only the
money end of it, and as long as that's coming IN and not
going OUT for repairs or whatever..to them, that's good. I
told Chris that I have such a hard time with the fact that he
said his own house is in the same condition as this..and
that he parks on his own lawn...well.. where I come from...
we have pride and try to keep our homes , communities
in a good condition.. I cant say that for Chris..not once can I.

Penny came today and I have to admit I had to apologize
to her today because I was so crabby and just in such a
bad mood..its from all of this.. We got a lot done tho.. My
new clothes rack seems to be serving the purpose.. but
what Penny and I had to go thru..well wasn't easy.. The
clothes rack we put into the bathroom..we had to take the
stackable drawers I had in there back down to the base
ment.. I hated that..this basement drives me nuts knowing
all my beautiful material is down there getting ruined if it
isnt already.. Then we had to re arrange the bedroom so
my new power chair could fit in there as I kept that in the
bathroom too.. We then had to transfer all the clothes out
of the closet onto the clothes rack.. They are so wrinkled,
its pathetic...

I found a steamer at wal mart..I looked on line to see if they
might have something..They built the new one next to Meijers
down there..and 99% of the people prefer Wal Mart as they
have a bigger variety and are ALOT cheaper on most of
their things.. Food, I don't know...But the steamer is 32.oo
which isnt bad.. Tomorrow is the first so I should be able to
fit in into- well take it out of my budget I guess.. Everything
got hung up and we noticed that there is a place for another
shelf in the closet which would be good for me to be able to
reach.. I drove my power chair today and I am just NOT a
good driver in that thing.. Im nervous around the boys in it..
They forget they cant go under it when they see me coming
at them..I worry I would get them caught between the chair
and a door facing..they could easily lose their tail like that..

Penny got me all squeaky clean as she wont be back again
till Wednesday now.. Since Monday is a holiday she is taking
that day off.. She has another client after me and she will be
seeing them tomorrow.. I will have to call Dawn or Donnie to
see if they will come by if they have no plans for the week end,
being labor day they might..but if Dawn has to go to the store
tomorrow maybe she can pick up a few things for me.. I don't
get my food stamps till then..and since Penny wont be here
for 5 days now..I will be out of stuff for sure.. If Dawn cant ..
well that's another one of the joys of this wheel chair life..I
do what I can and that's the best I can do.. I try.. I wont starve
if no one goes to the store for me.. My worry is the trash and
the cat box, that sort of thing.. I can clean the litterbox, but I
cant take it outside..It should be ok if I keep the bags closed.
I don't know the regulations about holidays and that..but every
one deserves a holiday.. I don't think she gets paid for it tho..
and will have to make the time up another day.. I guess I don't
know.. I should find out... they never tell us anything..

Im tired..we worked hard but got a lot done.. I got up early again
at 5 am.. LB woke me whining in my face.. They both think that
breakfast time is at 5 am.. How or where they got THAT from I
have no clue.. They get me up..eat and go back to sleep..I get
up, have a coffee and Im wide awake and cant go back to
sleep.. I did have a short nap tho today after Penny left at noon,
I had to.. I was so tired.. Stress and work..well it will make you
tired..it does me.. I hate being stressed out..and seems the
harder I try to get rid of it..the worse it gets..I don't know.. I guess
I can keep treading this water.. as long as I don't run out of it!!!
Now Im running out to the kitchen getting a soda and some
crackers and heading to my bed for some TV. Long holiday
weekend many will be celebrating.. I will too right here in front
of my wonderful computer.. "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya.. and THANKS!!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Considering you do not go out much you keep pretty busy. I try to unwind 6-8pm by watching the news. People keep coming and interrupting me. I like my work - I can turn on the radio and I am alone most of the time.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I have been with Pam from 9AM to 6 PM a very long day, she is out of the hospital...but needs to be there...kind of ruff right now for her...
    Will be out of town Saturday, going with a friend to do some shopping...it will be good for me and her too...her hubby is not doing any good right now...he has dementia now...if thing don't get better she wondering if she going to have to put him in the nursing home...she not getting much sleep anymore.
    You have a good weekend my friend...stay happy it is good for your health.
    God bless you
    Mary

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That Kenny is a regular sleaze-ball, ain't he? I'm so sorry the ill-mannered little B----r got you all riled up - it's not good for you, Honey. He needs Donald to sort him out - but good!!
    Take care, Honey. Lots Of Love and Great Big Hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar..
    I dont have to go out, all the crap comes to me.. I try to unwind..but It just doesnt work when its the same thing day after day..

    Hi Mary,
    I sure hope Pam gets better.. A day off for you with a friend is a good thing.. you need that.. being a caregiver for a loved one is very hard.. and sometimes a special place is the best option.. its hard..but.. it sometimes is the best thing...

    Hi Raife,
    Ive tried being nice, Ive begged and even got to the point it has made me cry, I have put up with this for almost a year.. and NOTHING has been done..2 windows..and 1 wasnt the one sposed to be done..
    Im very very tired of this constant battle I seem to be in.. I dont ask for much..just consideration and respect.. I just cant seem to get that.. and I dont know why, maybe I am just a big meanie :-)

    Hope your having a good saturday..:-)
    Always, Lois..

    Ps..so nice to hear from you all thanks.. means alot to me..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker