ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

~No Kenny Today~


Right now is 4pm I have not heard from anyone all day. I really
don't know if Kenny still plans to come today or what, its late.. One
of these times I wish they would do what they say they are.
How can a person plan their day when you don't know what
is happening. I got up at 430 this morning, wide awake.. I
took a short desk rest about 10 till 11 but I am still tired and
could easily go back for a 2nd nap..I don't dare do that tho...I
guess Kenny is afraid since this mean lady "YELLS" at him..
what a joke... :-)

Penny went to Meijers yesterday as they had a clothes rack
on sale for twenty dollars.. to hang your clothes on.. Its quite
sturdy and has possibly 3 places to hang clothes if I can find
another rod long enough to go across it to make a lower one,
which would be so good for my skirts.. I know I sit all day but
I still hate wrinkles.. My clothes are jammed into 2 VERY
small closets right now and they can be wrinkle free when they
are hung in there but when I go to get something they are a
mass of wrinkles.. I am going to have Penny check and see
if there is a steamer of some kind that I can get, instead of
plugging in my iron and ironing on the table.. be easier to
hang what ever and just run steam up and down to get the
wrinkles out.. I think they have some small travelling kind. I
know I need something to get out the wrinkles..of my clothes
that is.. I don't think the other "wrinkles" I have can be taken
out by steam..I wish they could! :-)

I almost fell out of my chair today. I was going to open the door
to let some fresh air in and I got stuck between the couch and
the chair again.. I went to reach for the desk to pull my self to
get loose and my hand slipped off the desk and I JUST about
hit the floor, the recliner stopped me from going down.. THAT
would be all I need after yesterday.. I was so upset by evening
that I couldn't even count to 10 to wind down.. I think the last
count was 937.. :-) no but seems like it.. I cant remember being
that angry with someone.. or being talked to so rudely with no
consideration and to tell me this was his house whether I rented
it or not and he could do what ever he pleased here.. I hate to
differ with this little man..but HIS FATHER owns this house..not
Chris.. His father signed the lease when CHRIS didn't come here
for his money, he sent daddy.. I have never seen 2 grown men
afraid of a woman in a wheelchair? that's kinda sad.. I wouldn't
hurt them too badly.. :-D...just kidding.. I told Chris yesterday..
"if you don't respect others, how do you expect to get it in return"

This really has upset me..and I have to make a plan of attack to
deal with it.. and I need suggestions.. I cant take this from this
man.. Its his responsibility to make sure this place was rentable,
he had 2 months to do it before I moved in.. he didn't.. I think the
very smartest thing for me to do is to wait till Lori is back and
talk to her.. She is in charge of the grant from CMH that pays
part of my rent.. She is not happy with Chris as well.. When she
hears all this when she gets back I KNOW she will not be happy.
I don't want to be ugly I just want a nice safe place to live and
try to have a life... I thought this little house would do the trick.
Read back since last October when I moved in.. I have had
nothing but trouble with Chris.. this is not acceptable.. Lori I
am sure will think of something.. My next step is to find a new
place to move to.. I don't care what state, county or country, I
have to do something..and I am the only one that can.. I have
NO choice.. I cant keep going on like this.. I would end up back
in a nursing home drooling in a corner and doing uglies on the
floor..and I WONT do that.. well hopefully NOT for a VERY long
time anyway..

I didn't phone my Drs office I just didn't want a confrontation with
the nurses.. I will wait till tomorrow and let them know the anti biotics
are done , the cream doesn't work and this elbow still hurts like
hell.. I have a appointment next week with the bone Dr.. I don't think
that's going to help but I have to do something.. the pain has NOT
stopped or diminished.. The photo up top I took today, the white is
like blisters and I don't know from the cream or what .. It itches awful
and right on the very end tip of my elbow is where the pain is.. No
matter which way I put it.. no weight can be put on it at all.. I don't
know what the doctor will say and no telling WHICH doctor is at
the office .. Ive had a different one now the last 4 no 5 times I went.
This cream has cortisone in it..that may be the culprit.. I cant take
that.. My skin is super sensitive.. EVERYWHERE...

I know ONE place it is.. and Im sitting on it.. and it needs relieved..
almost 12 hours now I have been sitting and I need out of this chair
for a while.. plus im hungry ..COA lunch..well name it and you can
have it.. I will share.. no.. don't YOU eat it either..just don't look good.
like its already been eaten once..and that's super ICKY.. Well I made
it through another day, almost a mishap but I made it.. Time for food,
a soda..and some BED resting.. Thanks for all your loving concern..
It sure means a lot to me to know Im not alone..You have NO idea..
It makes a big difference knowing I have such dear friends.. thanks..
thanks..and THANKS :-) " Nitey Nite"....

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya.. and thanks!!!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Another wonderful busy day again today...
    I will pick up Pam at the hospital at 9 AM Friday...she is a little better and that about it...I know med are still not right for her, or she wouldn't still be having problem...So I went to the Van and just cried, here we go again.
    3rd time around and still not that much better.
    I got another appt for the Dr at 3 PM Friday to talk about all of Pam problem...And see where we are going from here.
    Well I do hope you get your roof fixed right...and they clean up all the mess...
    With my days it can change at anytimes, I never know with what I have planed, is the way it will work out...I take change real easy anymore, I have learn most of the time it is in my best interest...I know God will work it all out, I must not get myself upset over it...I may cried, but I try to keep myself at peace...And I keep putting it back in God hands...I try not to say a bad word to anyone or get too upset with them...it only hurt me in the long run...
    My sister back in town, sure glad she back home...She is 74 and has done a lot of falling and getting hurt... I worry a lot about her.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is 10:40pm and I am exhausted. I was told today that as of Friday, I will get cut back to 2 days a week with my guy, because he was paying his own bill. The american health care system is not good. I lived in Switzerland with KantonnalVersicherung. Canton medical Insurance -= it was very reasonable.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I am home again got bad in stomach and had to get a day in bed.... But today (this morning) i am heading for new directions.
    AND HON! I havent forgot you, how could i?
    Kiss on you, sweet woman.
    ROB

    (written in real hurry)

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning...
    Hi Mary, I hope they can get Pam straightened out..it has to be so very hard for her as well as you..
    You have alot on your plate my friend...

    Hi Momar,
    Cutting back your work load? How will you EVER spend that free time? lol.. just kidding.. you need some extra time.. I think it would be easier to say where you HAVENT been yes? Your very fortunate to have experienced all you have..

    Hi Rob,
    So sorry to hear your not well..I was worried about you.. I hope you have a good week end..which direction are you headed now? :-)

    I hope y'all have a good day today, I woke up, mine started out good :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker