ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

~French Braid~ :-)


There is what I did to my hair..I put in a French braid, I
don't do too bad a job considering I cant see what Im doing.
A friend asked me to do hers..and I couldn't..not looking at it.
I do it by touch.. feel how it goes..I don't do too bad..I did have
to stop about half way though, my arms were just aching I had
no choice but to stop for a minute... Don't look at all the different
colors of my hair either..well Ive just not FIXED that problem..I
will as soon as I can find a beauty shop I bet..Its just too hard for
me to do myself.. It takes me forever to do it..I can, but well..If it
was easy to put a rinse in, trust me it would NOT be 900 different
shades of color..When im asked what color hair do I have I should
really ask "Which strand?" :-) I think I did good tho..Note the shiney
sweater..its kinda sparkly and NEW :-)
There you have Gorgeous me..and LB this time..He decided he would sit nice
and look smart if I let him stay in the photos.. I got this skirt from Heidi, the
sweater set Ive had for a long long time..but nothing to wear with it
that looked good.Its like a metalic gray ..really nice and I like the 2 piece.
I don't remember where I got It..but I don't think I could have found a better
match.. which, of course I HAVE to Match!!! :-) Its a light weight cotton skirt,
and the top is a knit.. and 2 piece... the under one is short sleeves though..
It almost being New Years I thought I would put a couple photos..
theyre from a video..If you want it, you know the routine.. just write
and ask and I will send it to you. You know I don't charge for these..
Im not for sale..I gladly will give my photos to you and videos..I just
ask that you not share them or Remove them from your computer.. I
consider them gifts I guess..and you don't give away gifts..specially
not ones FROM the GORGEOUS WEEBLE herself! :-) But this I
thought was a nice New Years outfit.
If you saw it in person..the top is all shiney and sort of glitters
when the light hits it just right..its very festive..the skirt..see how
soft it looks? Its like a brushed cotton and very soft..almost looks
and feels like velvet.. It would be something to wear out to a nice
dinner.. NOW.. I just have to find someone to take me..that Knight,
well I dunno..but Im beginning to have my doubts..hes either blind
or the horse died .. :-) Im still waiting.. guess I will for awhile..Im
not one to give up easy...
I called to check on our girl..shes very sick.. I know how she
feels..this flu this year is really bad.. I havent gotten a flu shot in
a few years..watch be my luck I do go and get one and I will get
the crap..that's just about my speed.. Donnie is working on the
wiring for his garage . which you have to go by codes or something.
I told him to look online to see what he could find..and hes not real
good with computers..so I looked and sent him some places in a
email.. I know EVERYONE will be SO glad when this garage is out
of everyones misery specially Donalds.. :-)

I made a pot of chili in the crock pot..and it smells so good in here..
I love chili and this new crock pot is so very nice.. Sure makes it
easier for me to cook and I NEED good food :-) I watched my
team win their game today the Green Bay Packers..they played
like the great team they are...34 to 13 was final score.. I like
watching a good game..But I did doze off towards the end of it,
which Im gonna eat some of that chili out there and go and watch
some more tv..maybe :-).Im gonna go eat.."Nitey Nite" .. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks ! :-)
Always, Lois ****



God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Nice job of French braiding, I use to French braid my girls hair...it sure was hard at first...and the time came I was glad that French braiding was over with. It was fun for a short time.
    Michael is happy to be home, he didn't stop eating till he went up to bed...I will be taking him shopping Monday morning.
    Great pictures again Lois.
    God bless you and keep you well.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Gorgeous! Your Chili sounds wonderful - no better way than the crock pot - yummy. And your hair - well interesting! Guess you got your cam working again - and love the photos. And of course send the video - you know me!

    Hope the flu gets better with those that are stuck with it - I've remained flu free so far.

    You take care. See you next year!!

    Butty

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I just have to find someone to take me..that Knight,
    well I dunno..but Im beginning to have my doubts..hes either blind
    or the horse died .. :-) Im still waiting"

    Well dearest little honey! I have rather bad eyesight, and my horse aint dead it is worse than that!!!!
    I have no horse at all......
    But if you wish long and hard enough, i come riding next year or next or next, but be sure i AM coming. You are to good to be waiting to long for!
    Happy New Year to the dearest little lady in the whole wide world from your own:
    Rob-boy
    (hope to SEE M O R E of you real SOOOOOOOON)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I used to be a fanatic about my hair..every strand had to be in place..wonder what happened LoL...Theres no place like home..
    Happy New Year Mary, I hope its your very best ever..

    Hey Butty!!!
    No the cam only will take videos and I take snaps off of that..I have no idea what is wrong with it..I hope you have a great new year ahead of you Butty..:-)

    Hi Rob :-)
    Happy New Year to you too..Some day .. wishes do come true I am told..we have to believe that :-)

    Happy happy new year.. :-)
    See you next year..God willing and the creeks dont rise..:-)
    Love ya..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker