ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 31, 2008

~Achey Day~

Its a gloomy, dark, rainy day today, even foggy at times.. I was
going to sleep later but I woke up at 5:30 just wide awake..My
stumps were bothering me. I noticed as I laid there that they
both were really achy, I tried moving them to a different position,
and even propped them up on a pillow which sometimes will
help..today was not the case though..seemed no matter which
way I moved or laid It did not stop them from aching.. I did notice
if I do lay sort of at a slant..kind of on my side, but not really- that
it does help for a while.. maybe a couple hours then I have to re-
position myself or I just have to get up.. Someone said to me once
in chat on yahoo.."must be nice to get to sit all the time"... trust me,
its not nice..it gets VERY old. specially when your butt gets flat!
Mine feels that way sometimes.. :-) just call me the flat butted
GORGEOUS WEEBLE :-)

I did call and talk to Norma over at COA this morning, first thing too..
Someone new answered the phone..that I didnt know.. Norma thought
I had asked for tomorrow and promptly said.."there are NO vacancies
for a ride tomorrow"..Tuesday is the day all the ladies make their hair
appointments at the beauty shop..that's why Tuesdays is full..then I
told her my appt is for Wednesday.. I am anxious to hear what this Dr
says when I show him my thumb and hands and arms..AND tell him
the assistant he has there, Julie, said it was NOT urgent, that I see
a dermatologist..and I have to wait till June now..I am anxious to hear
what he has to say.. If this Dr does NOTHING.. I guarantee I will be in
the emergency room telling THEM of this abuse and neglect that I
feel they are giving me.. NO ONE phoned and told the dermatologist
that it was urgent I see them..So someone is lying..and I KNOW its
the nurses at my clinic..its the same thing.. They don't like me and will
NOT go out of their way to help me at all.. This isnt over..trust me.. I am
really mad about this.. If they bothered to look at my history and would
realize that I have circulation problems..they maybe would see this is
NOT something that is just ordinary rashes.. This is NOT over..not by
a long shot.. those people don't wanna hear this fat lady sing on this
crap that they obviously DONT give one Rats Patootie about.. I know
I am not the only one they abuse.. I could name names of others...So
could Penny..

Penny came and we are all clean,, and I told her she doesn't need to
go to the Dr with me on Wed..as its past her time to be here..she is
only sposta be here for 3 hrs..9 to 12:30..well 3 half.. so on Wed, she
is gonna come in late as she wants to go to see this Dr with me.. I
think its good she does so she can more or less witness all this crap
they are giving me..and hear what this Dr, what ever his name is..
what he says and does.. This will be most interesting.. I don't think
any of them when I roll in to and OUT of that office Wednesday will be
very happy.. I should ask my sis to come go with me.. boy would they
HATE that !!! :-) She and I are so much alike..Well we don't accept
the lame excuses they always hand out to customers,and let them know.

But anyway, between my stumps aching today and my thumb feeling
like its ready to fall off I really don't feel too bad.. Im up and rolling and
getting stuff done..but now Im ready to eat something..Lunch was...well
the usual "Guess what"... It looked really bad today ..even Dutch jumped
back when he got a smell..then he RAN like he was possessed into the
bathroom.. Well after a reaction like that..Hell, I aint eating this stuff...
would you? cats eat rats! not mine..but.. if my boy wont eat something..
I wont either.. hes a very good judge of good food.. a cat food critic :-)
well not cat food..but FOOD... :-) and mine is in the kitchen ...I know I
have something good out there.. and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE knows
right where it is..so its that time "Nitey Nite" :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks ! :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good afternoon Lois
    The weather here is the same, I was able to get a little bit done this morning of paper work for Michael and handed it in...His right ear drum did rupture Saturday afternoon, it still gave him some problem last night so I keep him out of school for today.
    Sure pray thing work out for you to see a doctor soon.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Flat Butt G.W.!!!
    I got to my Sis O.K. after a pretty good run up. I've already fixed 2 and 2x 1/2 jobs.
    Thank you for the Sunday pics - as usual, you look GORGEOUS.
    Honey, I hope you can get some sense out of this doctor.
    Take care, Honey,
    L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Rairfe

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest honeydear!
    If i had to go through all the problems you have to, i vould give up!!!!!
    No, at a second thought i think i Would do exactly the same as you.....
    I would fight to the last drop off blood, and then i would punch their noses... But i guess i had problem doing that, if my last drop of blood was spilled.... Hmmmmm, have to think this over i think....

    But one thing is absolutely clear. you are as gorgeous as allways!
    Kisses and so on from:
    Your own
    Robert

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary :-)
    We are warming up a bit..rainy days though.. high winds too.. I hate summer storms..only bad thing about summer..Tomorrow is dr..at 1:30..should be interesting..

    Hiya Raife!
    So glad you made it to your Sisters safely and letting me know.. I hope you have a nice visit.. I know she enjoys your visits and all the help you give her..like I say, your hand y as a button.. :-)

    Hi Rob...:-)
    so nice to hear from you :-) I will find out what all this stuff is I have one way or the other.. Someone will fix it if I have MY way :-) Take good care of yourself too :-)

    So nice to hear from y'all .. thanks :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker