ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

~Angel Weeble ~ :-)

I'm having fun with this cam..The quality is just amazing.
It wasn't easy figuring out all the stuff but I'm getting
there.. I took that photo just messin around this morning.
and I wasn't gonna put it here but I saw it and said "well
gee, I have a halo" :-) The light from that window is just
too bright yet its sposta have a light adjuster thing on it..
So just to be funny I thought y'all get a laugh out of my
"GEORGEOUS ANGEL WEEBLE" photo :-)
Dutch isnt really happy lookin, he and LB just fought. He's
still not as big as the old man, he thinks he is sometimes
though they fight worse than kids!..Isnt he pretty? He
looks Dutch don't he? I had a good friend in Holland and
I was chatting to him at the time the boy was delivered
to me 4 years ago..I am NOT good at naming animals,
as you can tell by LittleBoys name..So my friend suggested
Dutch kind of sorta after him.. Ive not heard from him in
years..be nice to hear from him again..let him see the
boy and how hes grown.. He was in Amsterdam I think,
or the other big town..Rotterdam..one of those.. At least
I do better naming pets than Donnie & Dawn..The dog is
Jerky and the kittie is Squirt.. poor kids ! :-) No wonder
that dog eats his stuff I would too with a name like that for
a beautiful dog..:-)
I like my new cam..and there you can see it.. Its not easy to
take a picture of a web cam WITH the webcam..So.. I figured
out a way .... I use my mirror.. I keep that mirror on top my
big box (CPU) so I can see behind me if someone comes up
the ramp outside..then I don't have to turn around.. Hey, I have
to think of all kinds of shortcuts..by the time I turned this chair
around to look see, whoever it was would already be inside! So I
use the mirror and if something is out there I can see it..fore
warned is always good.. I see the mailman out there every day.
EVERYDAY..and I still jump when he slams that lid down on
the box.. I used to gripe that he did but I think that's his way of
letting me know I have mail..so hes excused :-) Anyway..

The ONE thing I do NOT like about this cam ..you see it is on a
long stick , well plastic thing..The cam clips ontop of it..This cam
can be clipped onto a laptop too or my monitor ..I don't take
photos that close up..Id melt the cam for sure !!! :-) With the cam
on top even though the base is weighted..it still falls over.. You
can see, well maybe you cant, but on the base I have my weight
thing..its a square filled with sand..I use it for sewing to hold the
material ...It was my moms..its a handy thing its like a paper
weight but in cloth...It holds the cam but I don't like that part of
this cam.. I called LOGITECH..this cam is a Logitech quick cam
Pro.. and they said too bad send it back if you don't like it.. Well,
I like the cam..not the flippin stand! So I'm gonna have to come
up with something else..give me time I will figure out something.


I called the boy last nite to see how hes doing..He goes to the
doctor tomorrow and I thought he was off work all this time.. Well
I should have KNOWN better..You don't keep Donald away from
work unless you knock him out or tie him down.. Hes never missed
a day of work in I couldn't tell you how long..Hes a workaholoic...
still working that 2nd job too..But with the way gas prices are going,
those big huge motorcoaches arent selling..all those manufacturers
in Elkhart are worried.. Donnie among them.. I don't think they will
come down for a long long time if ever the way things are going..
It scares me when I think of my grands and what kind of world will
it be for them? I had a great growing up and I have to honestly say
I am glad when I was born..it was a good time to grow up..Things
were so clean and honest back then..nothing like now which is so
sad...

Well..enough rambling for today, lunch was ok, bbq and beans. It
was pretty good.. I think for supper its gonna be a PB &J .. I sure
like them.. I have some great black raspberry jam..I wish I had a
banana now too, to put on it..:-) good stuff I'm telling ya :-) Time
to post this from the GORGEOUS WEEBLE "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS! :-)
Oh, have an idea about a stand for my cam let me know please!

Always,
Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

4 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Glad you are having fun with your new camera. I can see you have a halo - but your pants are on fire!!! LOLOL ;o)
    Hope Donald is OK. I know that guy means a lot to you. He's a pretty good guy. (That is typical British understatement!!)
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    Yes you got a halo there, it look good on you Lois.
    Becky and Michael had another ball game tonight, and the weather was just right for it. Both played a good game.
    Going to look up a place the sell wider shoes for Becky, hoping to fine a better shoe that fit her better.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah petrol! they sell it by the liter in the EU. Over here it currently is selling for 75P a liter which is sooo cheap - but then we do not have single payer health care or a VAT. I lived in Switzerland for a while and I like economical health insurance. When I go to a party in the US with Canadians or others, we always compare passports and health insurance.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    This webcam is amazing said it will take up to 8 megapixels..thats pretty good AND its auto focus..I LIKE that ! Donnies a good man..he will have many stars in his crown.. :-)

    Hi Mary..
    Ya, wasnt that neat? It was the wrong time of day..the sun comes in that window all afternoon..its facing west. I dont have any problems with shoes anymore..but I do miss them.. I LOVED high heels..higher the better :-)

    Hiya Momar !!!
    Its been awhile hon! Ive missed you..My son said its very high in the UK (gas) its alot here Im glad now I didnt get a van..I wouldnt be able to afford gas to go anywhere !

    So nice to hear from you!!! THANKS
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker