ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, October 31, 2008

~He's Back~


I had a nice surprise last evening while I was looking out
the kitchen window. The cardinal was back. I havent seen
him in a while.. He was there and gone so fast I wasn't sure
I got his photo... and I only got the one. Hes very skittish, I
saw why when I noticed some movement over by the bowl
of sunflower seeds and it was the unscarred squirrel.. That's
how I can tell them apart, by the scars on the back of the
one.. the black ones tails are different.. one is more brown
in it than the other one...
Look at my tree- is it pretty or what.. but Ive said that the
last two years :-) I took this photo a couple days ago and
I took the one below yesterday.. Look at the ground.. how
covered in leaves compared to the one above... It looks so
pretty out there, the photos don't do it justice...
I called COA today and Mildred will be here Monday at 10
am to take this bed out of here. I woke up with such a back
ache today I can hardly stand it.. No matter which way I
turn it throbs.. I'm going to see if Penny can move the TV
in here to the living room or call the boy and have him do it.
I can lift the TV, if I was in my power chair I could easily
lift and move that television, I have before.. But to do that
is a major deal to get AT my power chair to be able to use it.
I will sleep on the couch until I get my recliner.
Rebecca was here yesterday, shes the one from Keystone,
is my caseworker.... Well, we talked over my problems with
knowing this house may go up for foreclosure. She knows
how upset I get when I have things hanging over me and I
don't know how or what to do...While we were talking she
told me she knows of a one floor duplex that is up for rent.
And its in my price range. Its 1 bedroom but she said its
a HUGE place... The other side of the duplex she said isnt
rented out, which that would be the only real problem as
she knows how I am about privacy.

The duplex is in a very small little town that is about 25
miles north east of here. Which is ok but there's only 2
stores, a grocery store and a dollar store, a bank and I
think a couple restaurants. Its right next to a very big
lake, although this property isnt on it.. I plan to go and
see it next Wednesday to see just whats what.. If it
is a lot bigger and accessible, which the man said there
are NO steps its all ground level..and the rooms are
twice the size of what I have here.. Of course the biggie
is the bathroom... If its better, I will move there.. I know
the water and trash is included which would save me 60
dollars a month right there...

I'm going to go and look Wednesday, finding this, this fast
may be a sign its the thing to do. With winter coming, we
could get snowed in next week.. Penny and I discussed all
it would mean to her as far as coming there, specially in
the winter.. What would be especially good is if Penny
could rent the other side of the duplex.. THAT would be
really great, but she just doesn't know if she could make
enough to pay for everything.. She has a new car, but she
has no expenses now as she lives at her sisters. It would
be great if we could work something out.. I told her if I
could use the bedroom there as a sewing room perhaps
she and I could start making quilts and things to sell to
make some extra money... I will keep you updated...

A lot's on gone this week and by the time I logged off of
here yesterday I did NOT feel well at all.. I had the
worst headache so I went straight to lay down... Then I
wake up I bet 4 dozen times last night with this back..
Its really sore.. I don't know whether to go back in
there to sleep tonite or sleep on the couch.. I sure don't
want this backache to get any worse.

I'm out of news for today y'all are caught up on the life
and times of a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. guess that means
its time to write my "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya and THANKS!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    WOW what awesome pictures you put in here today, color of the tree are so pretty.
    Our trees around here are very pretty right now too...
    Yes I see the cardinal in the tree.
    I just love seeing all the awesome colors this time of the year.
    I hope Penny will be able to move next door to you too, if you like the house.
    I am given my friend Patsy a perm in the morning, she is going to Texas for a month staying with her old friends there and her daughter.
    So happy for her that she able to do thing like that...she hoping she can use her vision card there. That would help her out a lot to pay for some of her food while she there.
    I took Michael out for Supper and he help me shop for something for Becky...Bob wanted to stay home, he loves working outside as long as possible...
    Going to have hot chocolate before bed, it would have been nicer if it was cold outside...it is 68 F right now.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous One,

    Good luck with the new place - hope when you see it Wed it is the answer to your prayers (and mine too).

    Hope you are feeling better today.

    Aren't the cardinals lovely! We ran into an English couple several years ago that were visiting, and they were soooo excited that they had seen a cardinal - guess they don't have any birds like that over there.

    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That tree of yours sure looks pretty! And, no, Bob, we don't have anything as brightly marked as a cardinal or a bluejay. Ours are more subtle. I suppose the goldfinch is one of our prettiest, or a kingfisher.
    I hope the new place turns out to be O.K. for you, Honey. I'm sure the right thing will happen for you.Take Care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I love watching the outside, so much to see..any time of the year...

    Hiya Butty,
    Im gonna go look and go from there...

    Hiya Raife,
    I didnt think your birds looked like ours..

    Im keeping my chin up and leaving NO stone unturned.. :-) Thanks for being here !!

    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker