ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~What a Day~


What a day. My phone started ringing at 7 am.. The first call
was from BigDaddy Ken about the house and he gave me the
information I really didn't want to hear. He owns too many
houses, is trying to sell some and the rest, which- one is mine,
will go into foreclosure. My house should be in it by December.
He strongly suggested I try to buy this place, or look for a
new place to live. Those are my only options... Not very bright
I'm afraid... he wants $30,000.oo for it.. Its appraised at 44.

I have sent over a dozen emails and phoned everyone I can..
Everyone is seeing what can be done. I really DONT want to
have to go through moving again.. but I will do what I have to
just to have some security and peace of mind.. I was up all
night last night I am so un nerved by this.. This is like a repeat
of a horribly bad movie... I have talked to Rebecca and Theresa
and everyone else, especially my honeygirl Bev. Shes very up on
houses and buying them.. She is checking into some things for
me as well... I cant afford to buy it cuz then my grant wont help
me with the payments.. Rebecca is seeing what she can find out
about that.. They do or did have a program to help people buy
a house so she perhaps can find out something good.. I hope so
anyway..

I cant even begin to describe what or how I feel its such a roller
coaster, I hear something good and get to thinking positive..then
I hear something that is just not good and down I go.. But I have
to do this.. I wont go back to Keystone, which Rebecca assures
me I wont have to.. But just the thought of packing and moving
again just about makes me cringe.. THAT was SO awful and I
know its gonna happen again.. Unless I can buy this place or pay
more rent to cover the cost of the taxes I WILL have to move.

That's all ive done all day today and with no sleep last nite I
am about done in.. I need to relax for a while... This isnt a long
post and its earlier than usual but cant be helped this time. I
have a long hard road ahead... so input, advice or ideas will be
greatly appreciated.. Well maybe someone wants to adopt me?
I'm up for grabs at this point! :-) I need some relief.. Calgon
needs to take me away ! ! ! :-) My chair will, thank goodness
right in for a much needed 'take a 5'.. might be a 10 today..
Time for my GORGEOUS WEEBLE "nitey nite". :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!!!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Lois sometimes things turn out better, when there is a change...it hard to go through again. It will all work out in the end, keep on praying and trusting God. Do what you can and leave the rest to God to work out...And try not to worry, worry about it won't help the problem.
    And I am so sorry about the upset again about your home...
    I fried some green tomato again tonight, still don't like them very well...did love the onion ring...
    I wish I would like eggplants they are so pretty but sure don't like them either...and I have tried over the years to like them...now to fix them to taste like dressing I can eat them...but dressing can upset my stomach some...
    I will be praying for you Lois.
    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes, your very right Mary. This could be a good thing. Moving is not fun no matter when you have to do it.. But if we start now hopefully it wont be so bad if and when the time comes...

    What kind of breading are you using Mary? I use Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs. only kind I use and it has a great flavor.. I highly recommend it.. Ive tried other brands and this is the best and the only kind I use..

    Eggplant I fix the same way as green tomatoes or zuchinni.. dip in egg, then in bread crumbs and fry till brown..

    I miss all the cooking I did.. I liked my cooking. Im a good cook :-) ask the boy.. lol..

    Keep me in your prayers Mary you are always in mine my friend.. :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker