ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Ive Been Applying~


Well I have applied to about 3 different places today. I
hope something turns up... I still have hope that my niece,
being she is such a whiz kid, will come up with something..
In the mean time I am accepting generous donations so
I can either buy this house or to cover the move. :-) I'm
kidding, but I am for advice or ideas and opinions...I still
plan to get rid of this bed too and to get a new recliner.
I cant sleep in this bed so I might as well get rid of it
and get my chair so then thru all this stress at least I
can get some half way decent sleep and not wake up every
hour or two at the most.. I don't think I would know how
to act if I looked at the time and realized I slept more
than 2 hours.. :-)

But I do have a lot of wheels in motion and I am saving every
dime so that I can be prepared.. I filed for a loan or help
to buy this place from a company called Rural Development.
I am hoping one of these places can help me.. I really don't
want to move, and if I can buy this place, then I COULD get
help in repairs or insulating , even windows replaced if it was
mine.. COA wont help me do anything as far as repairs cuz I
don't own it.. So If I could buy this, I KNOW how easily it
would be to adapt this place where its even better for me.
What I see could be done to it, it would be great...

A deck out back with a ramp, get rid of the one in front so
I'm not advertising to every car, truck, or person that some
one lives here that needs a ramp.. Could lead to problems
and does worry me... I'm not scared.. I have protection here.
I'm not stupid.. After hearing of those women in Kalamazoo
being attacked.. well let them try here.. besides 2 attack
cats, this chair of mine can be quite deadly :-) I know how
to protect myself, any one tried, they would have a fight
on their hands... If it wasn't for a ladys dog, she would have
been seriously hurt or killed like the others...The dog ran
the intruders off... wonderful animals...

I had heard a story once, about some people that had gone
out for the night. They had a dog, a dobie, Doberman pincher
beautiful animal...very well trained... When they came home
later, the door to their house was ajar, they pushed it open
and saw their house had been burgled... but they found no
sign of the Dog... They walked through the house and when
they got to their ransacked bedroom they heard a faint
Choking sound..They walked over to the closet, opened the
door and there was the dog, he was having a hard time to
breath.. he was covered in blood, but they found NO cuts
or anything on him..

They grabbed the dog and rushed him to the vet.. when he
examined the dog, opened his mouth, they found 3 fingers
wedged in his throat making him choke... The vet removed
the fingers, one even had a ring on it.. luckily it didn't come
off or the dog would have really choked.. They gave the
fingers to the police and they took the finger prints and they
found the guy in hospital cuz he almost bled to death losing
the fingers !! TRUE STORY... Dogs are a good thing!!

I had twin German shepherds.. one very aggressive, one was
very smart and cunning.. he let you think he was just a big
baby.. a real sweetie.. but make that dog mad? well you took
your life in your hands if you did...Jesse was the agressor,
and Jake was the secret one... They LOVED when someone
they didn't know came in the yard.. as long as they didn't
try to leave it.. Once in my yard, and I was not out there to
tell the dogs it was ok.. well you were stuck there with 2
huge shepherds just HOPING you would try.. :-)

Id love to have a shepherd.. I love those dogs..I see lots
as k9 and I loved that movie with belushi with the shepherd.
Well I like any with dogs as long as they don't die in the
end like Hooch... I, sadly had to give my shepherds away as
we started to travel with milwright jobs.. I wish I had one,
but now I would be fearful to let them out.. this is like a
super highway out here, and I could only let one out the front
door.. the back yard is fenced, that would be the way but I
cant get out the back door :-) If I get this house, that will
be fixed and I will get out that back...Ive never been in the
back yard ...

Where I have been is in the kitchen and that's where I am
headed.. I didn't eat lunch as Theresa and Rebecca came..
so now I have time.. plus I'm hungry :-) Was a pretty good
day and I sincerely appreciate all the input and offers of
help and advice.. Thanks.. Now I'm done for today and am
going to eat and watch some tv..The Aviator was about
Howard Hughes.. was a good movie.. Time to post but not
before I write my GORGEOUS WEEBLE "Nitey Nite".


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear.?. Love ya and THANKS!

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    The woodyard I went to yesterday is guarded by a great big, lovely German Shepherd, name of "Kato" He's just a great big softy - he was playing fetch a stick with a guy delivering timber. BUT, I bet if I tried to get into the office without the owner being there, Kato would have me for dinner!!
    Ines is getting a black Labrador bitch puppy, soon. In about four weeks. When she saw the pups altogether with their mum, she just went completely ga-ga!!!
    Ho - Hum - chewed carpets and sleepless nights again!!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I read the part about the Doberman pincher to Bob, I knew he would enjoy that part...Our dogs make a lot of noise around here, and they would chew up anything that come in the yard I think.I know they do other animal that come in the yard.
    Wow I know it going to be hard on you
    trying to fine another place to live or even trying to buy this place...Be strong you done it before and you can do it again...
    Still praying for you Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    Shepherds, well most dogs are smart.. Cats are too but not many bother to train them :-) Nothing cuter than puppies but kitties :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    Was a true story I was told. I believe it..A dog on guard is not something to contend with.. When I told mine to "Watch".. they missed nothing..

    I have alot to do ahead of me..
    Nice to hear from yu !
    Love N'Hugs,
    }Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker