ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~Pennys Better~

Nice day today, and Penny is better and I am very
glad.. so is she ! A few at her house still are not
quite well, but better, so I hope she is not carrying
the germs around, since I am not her only client..
She got her car all fixed, new tires, oil change and
tune up, brakes fixed.. shes set to roll too :-) Well
when you know your car is all tuned it makes you
worry less. Penny said she was getting 32 miles a
gallon again.. before this work she had dropped
down to 23.. so this really helped her since she
does so much driving.. Plus I feel better knowing
she is in a safe vehicle..
I made a new wallet today, that is one I designed
quite a few years ago. It looks like a coin purse,
but it will hold 4 creditcards, has a place for coins,
bills, it has lots of room.. It took me a while to
make a pattern from it as I just couldn't find mine
that I had.. I think of all the sewing things I had,
the supplies.. That little white bow on it I had I
KNOW at least 50 of them. I used them a lot, so
I bought a lot of them so I wouldn't have to keep
going back and forth to the store..
That's the problem now that I am running into. I
remember all I had, and still hope I perhaps was
smart enough to keep some things upstairs, which
I did, but just not everything.. It was my own fault
for being so careless. It wont happen again.. But
when I need something and I don't have it that
irritates me when I know I DID... Like the lace
trim or the ribbon bows.. I will get them back in
time.. plus if I really need something my sis always
shares with me, which I am so grateful she does.
I wouldn't be making this new wallet if she hadnt
given me the double sided quilted material.. :-) I
will take a picture of it before I assemble it and
after its all put together.. Its a beautiful black
and turqoise material..

We are all clean and Penny made some spaghetti
sauce for us for lunch, which was VERY good.. Shes
a good cook, plus she likes to cook.. which makes a
big difference. So I'm gonna eat my spaghetti,
well after I post this, then I'm gonna work on my
wallet.. so you know whats next.. my GORGEOUS
WEEBLE "g'day, g'day"....

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and THANKS!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker