ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 30, 2009

~Chair Is Fixed~ :-)

Busy kinda day today. Penny came and got us all
clean again after the week end.. which I keep it
straight so she mainly just tends to the boys and
dusts, today was laundry day. She picked up the
curtain rods, the longer arm ones so I can do
double curtains and the brackets, so hopefully
Donnie can put them up tonite, if hes still planing
on coming, I havent heard from him so I don't
know, but I will call after I post this..

Would you believe while I am typing this post I am
on hold with VERIZON?? That I am STILL having
to deal with them? This is amazing.. They cashed
the 117.00 check and yet today I got a bill from
them for 157.58? I was so mad when I opened
that mail ..This is really uncalled for.. And
whats so great, is Ive been passed around to,
well I think I'm on hold for the 3rd person I am
having to talk to to get this straight.. The one
that put me on hold to transfer me to BILLING
now is the 3rd.. WHAT is WRONG with THIS
picture? I'm on hold now for 10 minutes and I
asked the lady to stay on it to be sure I got
through. I had to call cable 4 times to get to
talk to someone.. I wont wait on hold forever,
and every time I have to call back I get in a
worse mood!!....

ANYHOWAY... Brian came today and in half an
hour he fixed my chair.. he tightened up the joy
stick almost a little too much, :-) takes both hands
to move it now!! It wont go over by its self that's
for sure... He fixed the arm.. apparently it was
down in the 2 holes on the side.. I tried watching
him to see what he did.. He also fixed the cord
that goes from the battery to the joy stick, it was
sticking out.. Brian is new with R & R.. I'm glad its
fixed... I transferred into my manual just before
he got here, and wow.. I was amazed at the stiffness
of that chair and the ease of this power chair.. It
really is amazing.. A power chair will spoil you...

Last night I had a really bad time with my stomach
and I got up and on the way back to my bed, the
joystick moved and I hit the door facing, my chair
went so far over backwards it really scared me.. SO.
I am MOST glad its fixed.. I wont have to worry
with that I hope for a long time :-)

Well things are smoothing out.. Oh.. I'm still on
hold for Verizon.. 45 minutes now and I'm being
transferred to someone else now.. What CRAP!
I'm so ready to just hang up.. But I want this
straightened out.. I don't like owing anyone.. I
will get it fixed.. :-) So.. Time to post this and
finish waiting.. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE still
says "g'day, g'day" even though it almost isnt :-)
Note: ALMOST :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and Thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I posted on Sunday before I posted here...so sorry I plain forgot Sunday. wonderful pictures you got of yourself.
    So glad you got your chair fixed,they need to be working right.
    I got Becky shopping done today, she didn't need a lot today.
    My arm is too sore to do all my exercise today, but it will heal fast I think. anyways I hope so...
    God bless you Lois and keep you safe my friend...
    Mary

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    "A power chair will spoil you..."
    Well aint you worth the spoiling?
    Today its a happy day for me... Cuz im on the road again, and some of my "puteristic problems" is solved, so i plan on talkin to a sweetie of mine long gone missed!!!!!
    Until my dearest Lois....
    KAOS *+*+*+*+********
    Your
    ROB

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary :-)
    Thanks ! I was a bit worried..You usually let me know ifn your gonna miss a day :-) Glad to hear from you... Take care not to overdo..

    Hiya Rob,
    Im glad you got your puter stuff fixed.. I shall be patiently waiting to talk.. :-)

    Nice to hear from you ! Thanks !
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker