ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

~Lookin Kitties~ :-)



The boys are sure enjoying these doors being open
and the fresh air.. Dutch is the back door guard, and
LB is the front door.. Every so often they share and
will look outside together. Not often :-) The lady
across the road has the nicest garden and if you look
at the bird house under the V you will see a bird
sitting on top of it.. NOW I know why those cats lay
out there all the time.. :-) Bird Stalkers they are !!
I had a dog did that..
When I worked in Houston I ran a small 12 room
motel called The Muldar. Small place but very nice.
The rooms were around 3 sides of a courtyard that
had a birdbath and seed for the birds.. I kept it
filled for them of course.. I had a black lab dog then,
his name was BlackDog. Wonderful animal.. When I
would go to check rooms he went with me and insisted
on being let in the room first.. which was ok by me !
Some of the stuff I would find let me tell you a PRE
WARNING helps! If the room was not right, or some
thing was wrong with it, when the dog came out he
would stand in the doorway to let me know something
was not right and to be on guard.. Worked great...
We came out one day and I saw some birds out by the
birdbath, that dog ran out of that room so fast he
almost knocked me down! He rushed up to one of the
birds, it took off, the dog lunged and grabbed that
bird by its wing and slammed it to the ground.. I was
SHOCKED!.. He put his foot, ok paw, on it to hold it
down and that dog proceeded to lick that bird! He
did that for the longest time, I watched him.. :-) When
he was done, he stood up, the bird got up, ruffled its
feathers, and you could see the confused look on that
bird, as if hes saying "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"
It took off flying to a tree and it just sat there watching
the dog ! I had to laugh ... :-) that's a BIRD DOG for ya!

Those familiar with the net know that every site you
go to has a tracker on it.. I do on this.. I like to know
how many read it and where from.. I have a free one,
so it doesn't give all the details of some of the paid
kind.. But I have noticed that someone from Constantine
reads this.. Constantine is just down the road from Three
Rivers.. small quaint lovely town.. right on the river. That's
one of the places David and I would go to fish at the
bridge. I wish you would say hi.. I have NO idea who is
there as I don't know anyone from Constantine any more
since Donnie left the farm there..You can email me you
know.. :-) I wanna KNOW !~! I'm nosey remember? :)

I had the best time outside yesterday and what it did
for me as far as feeling better was such a good feeling.
I sat in that sun for about a half hour. and going around
the yard was so nice.. scarey like I said but I still enjoyed
it. Penny seems to think the ground lumpys are from
gophers.. and I do too.. They sure can tear up a yard.. Mine
is like going through an obstacle course almost.. I did note
though with the deep treads on these tires I dragged a
lot of stuff in here.. THATS not good !!.. I found a few
clumps of dirt and grass on the carpet.. I was glad when
we came in that Penny still had to finish vacuuming in here,
or I would have gotten a TON of bend overing exercises
picking it up!!. :-)

My next exercise is lunch, I'm hungry but I always am
by the time I post this.. It has started to rain but its
still nice out.. It will smell so nice after this rain.. ALways
does.. Time to put my GORGEOUS WEEBLE "g'day,g'day"
and post this then EAT ! :-) Happy Weekend !!

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear.. love ya and Thanks..
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW lots of wonderful pictures you have taken...
    So glad to see you outside, wish that could happen all the time and by yourself all the time...something needs to be done so you can go out and in by yourself anytime you like...it's not safe if you can't. I it needs to be front and back door both not just one of them either...
    I had a wonderful day Friday and Saturday...not as tried as I thought as I would be...Kind of refresh I am...
    God bless you Lois and keep you safe my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Audrey said…

    Hi Lois Hun Bun,
    I just love to read all your chatter on here, you always seem so bubbly & full of interesting things to tell us all.
    Seeing you sitting outside there looked wonderful, so nice for you & it does look such a pretty place to live in.
    How lovely to see the photo of your two "boys" thanks for sharing , they seem to be quite content & sort of "in charge" lol

    Who is keeping who out of trouble I wonder lol lol ??

    You are looking good too, I just hope the weather stays good enough for you to get outdoors more often. A bit of warm sunshine & being able to get out does us all good.

    catch up later, but take care & have a lovely Sunday sweetie.
    Hugs N Love AUD

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary :-)
    Yes, I agree, hopefully I can get something made out back... Im glad your feeling good :-)

    Hiya Aud !
    So good to hear from you.. means your feeling better !! Good to hear.. Just dont overdo AUDREY!! lol.... EASY does it till ALL is fine fine.. oki doki smoki? lol...

    Good to hear from you !
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

    Ps.. Mary, I hope those tornados in KS werent by you last nite or today!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker