ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, April 24, 2009

~What A Lovely Day~ :-)


Well I want you to know that it is a BEAUTIFUL DAY
in the neighborhood and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE has
been OUT SIDE !~~ The lawn? Well lets put it this
way, I wont go thru the yard alone, it was really scarey
even with Penny right by me the ground was so uneven
and full of holes.. I even got stuck a few times where
my chair wouldn't even MOVE!... So I cannot go out the
front to the side and to the back.. I probly can by way
of the road, but I'm not doing that either, the way Ive
seen some drive around here. So when Penny is here
until I can get out the back door will be the only time
I am going outside into the yard.. I might go ahead and
just sit out front.. but its just so WIDE open and no
privacy out there.. The back is great, we were out there
for a while and the warmth of the sun was wonderful.

I have talked to a friend of mine and to Stanley about the
deck out back.. One of the solutions is to maybe put a
brick patio out back and not a deck.. used 2nd hand
bricks are pretty cheap.. Penny measured the step and
its from the door to the edge out..is 20 inches.. not near
enough room for my chair.. PLUS from the door facing
to the step is a drop of at least 2 inches... The step is
5 inches high... We have measured every possible thing...
and its either a wood deck or bricks ... I still havent
heard from Joe so I will send a note when I send my
rent to him...and see what he says... Maybe he has a
good idea.. just a ramp wont work.. plus there is an
edge at the end of the concrete slab.. I had to go up
by the wind chime to get on the slab out there.. I
will work out something.. as good as it felt to sit out
there in the sun today.. trust me .. I will think of
something or someway to get a deck or what ever
built out there.. Wanna come help? :-) When ya
comin over here Raife?? :-) HURRY UP!! :-)
Raife built a deck around 2 sides, no 3 sides of his
house and want to see a wonderful piece of workman
ship.? He did great and it looks beautiful.. Their yard,
is just wonderful too, Ines has a green house of course
that he built.. and their yard is spectacular, I think
she has green thumbs AND every finger are green. Ive
seen photos.. Raife and Ines you might say totally re-
built their house. 2 very talented people.. NOW all they
need to do is COME HERE !! :-)

I am SO happy to say I saw the black kittie this morning!
She is alive and looks good.. She was only out long enough
to dash to the front porch and I think that's where her
food is.. For her to be gone like this constantly she has to
have babies I bet.. Penny said her sis, Kathy has 2 cats
that have had babies.. she has 7 now. :-) I asked Penny to
ask Kathy that when they are bigger can she bring one so
I can see how the boys will act. I trust LB.. hes a very
lovey cat.. Dutch is lovey too..but only to me.. and I just
am a bit leary of his reaction.. I really think its bred into
any human OR animal to take care of babies.. so maybe
my boys will welcome a new brother.. We will see.. :-)


Time for lunch and to post this for today.. What a
lovely day.. and going to stay this way all week end..
I'm glad.. fresh air, no heat bill .. :-) Hope your
week end is great too.. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
says "g'day, g'day".. Penny says "Hey!" :-)

Y'all have a good one now , Y'hear? love ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

4 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    How great to see you outside! We have had a lovely week, weatherwise, too. We've had lunch out on that patio several times - we did to-day. It was a bit draughty - there always seems to be a breeze blowing down the valley. Cauliflower and tuna cheese with potatoes, peas and your favourites - carrots!! With a glass of white wine, a feast for for a king!!
    If I remember, before they "went Metric", bricks were 4"x3"x9", if that helps with the yard design.
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    Here in Brooklyn, they make every thing from Concrete. I have conrete patios in back of both houses. We have a lot of termites.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeydear!
    Good to see you outside!
    I have some minor probs here, but they seems to be solved by tomorrow!
    Take care weel talk soon.
    Bye and kisses for now!
    Your
    ROB

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!!
    Its great to be able to go out anytime I want.. Once I can get out the back will be even better !! :-)

    Hiya Momar !!
    Termites are NOT good..treated lumber should help but I think concrete or bricks make a nice patio...

    Hiya Rob!!
    Yes, I had a good time out there. wont be the last time .. long summer ahead :-) Hope you get those problems fixed and all is well!!

    Good to hear from ya~!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker