ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 29, 2009

~Pretty LB~

LB was on top my microwave and look how pretty
he is.. Hes been really acting up lately and I have
NO idea why.. I had been blaming Dutch for going
after LB, I saw yesterday where LB is the culprit!
He went after Dutch.. I had to literally pull LB off
Dutch.. he had him down by the neck, Dutch was
screaming and LB was growling.. I grabbed LB and
the silly boy tried to take a bite at me, you KNOW
how far THAT got him.. I grabbed LB by the neck,
pushed him down to the floor and kept him that way
for a few seconds to show him I AM the head kittie
here and HE is 2nd in command... Hes behaved since.
He didn't like that but that's what I was told to do
to show these 2 boys I am the Chief Kittie.. I rule...
I was sitting by the back door admiring the really nice
view and just happened to have my camera right next
to me and saw that cardinal.. Isnt that just lovely? I
saw squirrels.. and I saw 4 rabbits all out there playing
and having the best time.. The momma robin was going
nuts with all the activity below her and every chance
she got she would dive bomb the squirrel if he came
too close to the tree.. Dutch goes totally insane when he
sees all the animals out there.. They as well as myself
are sure enjoying this screen door.. Penny took the glass
out so now we have a wider view of the outdoors.
Almost had a bad fall last nite. I woke up about 3 and
was backing into my chair.. stupidly I only had my left
hand on my armrest.. I had misjudged and I had hold
of the RIGHT arm rest which meant there was NO
seat underneath me... when I reached with my right
hand and realized there was no arm rest to grab and
that I had totally missed my chair I was NOT in the
movement so I still had my balance. If I had not realized
that I could have landed on the floor.. Another lesson
that I had NOT even thought about as it has never
happened before.. I'm so used to just turning around
and backing up.. I will NOW be a lot more careful..a
fall like that really would have hurt !... :-)


Lunch time and I'm not really hungry but I need some
thing till later and THEN I don't know what I want.. I
do want to make a pasty for myself this week end tho.
I just am in one of those I don't know moods :-) I DO
know I need to post this and get on with today... I might
just sit in my doorway for a while and enjoy this nice
day. Carl and Joyce are out there cutting the grass and
it smells so good and sure looks nice, Penny asked Carl
if he could fix my peonies for me I hope he can AND
I hope Joyce will come and pick some so she can enjoy
them too ! I sure am.. :-) Time to roll into the kitchen,
this GORGEOUS WEEBLE says "hey!" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Great pictures you have taken Lois.
    L.B. that a great picture of him.
    Sure hope you keep being the top kittie or you are in trouble my friend.
    Long day here and it got real warm too in the 90...Our station wagon does not have A.C. so it was hot coming back home.....
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There ought to be some cute, not all that difficult way to bop back up in yo' chair should you tumble out like you almost did. Some way you could use too when you take a notion to dig in the dirt or get down to wallow among the dandelions ... maybe like a portable stair step.
    yeah ...

    d

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary and d!
    How nice to hear from you ! LB is a pretty cat.. I wish I could modify my other power chair.. :-)

    Hope your having a good week end!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker