ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~Seems Better~


My kitchen and living room are really looking nice. I
am most pleased.. Rebecca came by and we had a
very good talk.. She has sort of assured me not to
worry, that she will see what she can do.. I explained
again to her about where did she or Kelly or Doug
expect me to get this extra 112 a month in 6 months
if I don't have it now.. My income is NOT going to
increase... Its almost set in stone you might say.. I
HATE having this crap hanging over me every single
day, and I told her so.. Its almost like harassment,
I cant enjoy my life for worrying every day about
whether or not I'm going to have a place to live!
This just isnt right.. How many other clients do they
have in MY situation? I bet not too many IF ANY ! I
wonder what THEY are doing about this?
Well I don't know what the outcome will be, but I
cannot keep this worry.. ANYHOWAY.. she came
bearing gifts.. See the swag above the door? isnt
that just beautiful.. it sets my living room off so
nicely.. NOW I need to decide about the desks..
which to keep or what ever... I think I may get
rid of or move the one over by the swag, and put
the new one over there and if and when I get a
TV for in here I think it would make a nice place
for it.. plus the cable stuff that hooks to it.. I
think that is what I'm going to do.. just not SURE!
The boy and I sit by the back door every day.. I
noticed out there under the birch tree some birds.
I watched closely and noticed they were Robins.. I
saw the smaller one copy everything the bigger one
did.. So .. I got my trusty nocs and looked closer..
and it was a mom with 3 babies.. Was so cute to see
them follow her around.. doing what she did, pecking
at the ground :-) One even came right up to the
cement by the door.. Was cute to watch.. it wasn't
sure whether to be afraid or not.. I keep bread out
there for them... I should get some birdseed but I
keep forgetting...
It rained really hard last nite and my peonies sure
got laid down from it.. Penny tried to pick them up
but didn't work.. Carl came and got that loader out
of the driveway and took it over by the school early
this morning.. I have NO idea what theyre building.
But its gone... Nice warm day, its threatened rain
but so far its been nice.. Rain is ok just makes Carl
have to cut the grass more !


Lunch time and I'm hungry of course, I have no
idea what to have but I always find something :-)
I'm going to do some more sewing then close this
machine down for the day :-) SO that means its
Post Time for this HUNGRY GORGEOUS WEEBLE,
Wanna come for lunch?

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will say this ... yo' new digs look like a million $$$. It all goes to prove that things like the irksome move do turn our for the best when the angles in heaven love you. (And who could help but love you.)

    d

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d,
    Thanks, it is beautiful here, lots better than that little house.. So much room! Thanks hon...
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker