ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

~Roofers~

Ive written quite a few times about each of my cats
having girl friends. LB's is MeowMeow and he drags
her everywhere. He takes her to the litter box, to
his food dish, and even to the plate that I give them
their treats on in the livingroom. Ive woke up with
all 3 of them up on the bed with me.. And this stuffed
cat, I warn everyone NOT to pick it up except by the
very tip of its tail :-) She is gradually falling apart.
All around her neck is torn and I guess Mom will have
to put on some rubber gloves and try to repair this
cat. If I don't, when LittleBoy cant find her, he howls.
He will roam thru here Meowing loud as he can, I tell him
where she is and he goes and looks, Ive watched him.
Then he drags her around to where I guess he figures
she needs to go...I was sitting in the doorway this morning,
nice cool day out, I was glad, I enjoy the door open, when I
turned to come into the living room there all 3 laid in the sun
shine.I had to smile and of course take a photo. LB had to
bring his friend into the sun too. Hes a very lovey cat, well
unless the kid messes with him and makes him mad.
I saw Joyce and Carl and someone else out by the garage
yesterday and Carl had said he had to do the roof on it.
They started after the sun went down past the trees and
I know I saw them out there at 7am. when I was sitting there.
By 10:30 they were done. I took the photo of Joyce standing
there, I thought that was cute, I'm gonna give it to her and
tell her she did a good supervising :-) The guys did a good job,
the roof looks great.
Theres the update on those plants out there in the yard by
the driveway too, you can see it.. I have NO idea what it is,
but I am pretty sure the whole end of it, all those things
sticking out will bloom and it will be covered in white I bet,
flowers. I sent the photos to a friend, they think its a
Yucca, which It may be, but I think its some kind of Lilly
the leaves are thin.. Be fun to figure it out.. I will ask Joyce.
Ive been taking an aspirin a day the past few days.. It does
make me feel better. I was getting concerned about the
chest pains Ive been having and the aspirin is helping. I
have decided on Monday to call HPM and ask Deborah about
this Dr here that I was told about. If I can go to him here
I would prefer that than going all the way back to 3 Rivers.
I KNOW once I go what the next few things will be which
is why I put it off but I think its time, and hopefully Ive
not waited too long. The next few things will be tests, and
I will honestly say THATS the biggie, the tests are what
make you feel even worse than whats wrong with you. I
had a heart cath done in 03. And I had to stay over night.
They had to use my right arm and not my groin to inject
the dye, and for them to do this I have to be given special
stuff so I don't get violently ill from the dye they inject.
Using my arm meant I couldn't so I had to stay bedbound
for 24 hours before they would let me use it. THEN I was
even restricted when I got home and had to have someone
with me. This is what I mean.. Everything is just so much
more complicated now. Joys of amputee life I guess.. But
I do plan to go.. I know when I HAVE just about no choice,
its this stress that's done it I think.. :-)
Time for some lunch, I have some left over Penne Pasta
and sauce Penny made :-) its really good, shes a good cook.
She makes enough for a couple days which helps me, my
arms have been so achey lately that I can hardly use them,
and her cooking for me is great :-) Not counting my thumbs.
I have to hold my coffee cup both hands. I'm pathetic aint I?
Just fallin apart at the seams.. :-) good thing I know how to
sew hey? :-) This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is closing this but..
"I WILL BE BACK ! " :-) this is where ya say YIPPEE! :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I take an 81mg enteric aspirin every other day. Once a few years ago, I was involved with a test for the parkinsons drug and memory, the dr said my blood was thin so I went from an aspirin a day to every other day. For a man 116 years old I am in pretty good shape or am I 106 or 96 or 86 or 76 not yet.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    I just take a 81 plain aspirin every day, it seems to be helping the chest pain. it helps..your YOUNG .. age is only numbers anyway...:-) Hope your having a good week end..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker