ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~Gas Went Up~ :-(

Squirrelly is reclaiming the birdbath :-)
My gas bill has gone up 30 dollars this month. I
called about it of course since Ive not changed
the thermostat or anything... I talked to a girl
in Nebraska, of all places, our gas company is
in that state? I didn't know that.. Anyway, this
girl proceeds to tell me that the weather here
in Michigan is the same as what they get there!
I lived in that state for a year... and there are
NO trees in that state, well not around North
Platte where I was.. We have trees which thus
protect us more from the winter elements.. This
girl says.. "The weather we get YOU get".. I don't
think so.. but what a stupid thing to compare and
the reason for the increase in my gas bill!! :-)
Some people's kids, I'll tell ya... I wasn't pleased
with the increase and talking to her about it, did
NO good at all.. but I found out that it was an
actual read and not guesstimated... I hate when
they do that...
They decided to all share :-)

So, yesterday was great.. 100 taken out of one of
my checks every month and my gas bill going up,
I hope this is it for the end of the year!.. I seem
to remember January last year was kinda squeemish
too.. I hope this new year starts off good and I can
get all this settled and straight before it starts...
2 female cardinals? I think so...
My sis called last night to tell me about her Christmas.
There were about 30 there I think :-) Her new house
was sposta be better, but as fast as her family is
growing with all the new great grands... she may need
to move to a bigger house or next Christmas rent a
hall :-) She laughed when I told her that.. She loves
Christmas even though she wears herself out sewing
and making sure the kids have a good Christmas..Shes
a good mom and gramma, and sister :-)

I had a good time watching that squirrel this morning.
He sat in that birdbath for almost an hour eating, then
took off for a while then came back to restock again..
He was steady chasing the birds away, they kept on
coming back and finally gave up on getting in the bird
bath and ate what was on the ground and they all had
a good feed.. :-) I enjoy watching them.... there were
2 of the female cardinals too!

Well its lunch time and I am late posting this as Travis
just left.. Hes such a nice guy, poor thing sits here
and listens to my whines and gripes and complaints..He
listens with a smile :-) So now, I am hungry and I am
going to have some left over hamburger helper that
Penny made yesterday, its pretty good.. So this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is done writing this but! "I
shall return! :-)
Always, Lois ***
God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grear pictures Lois, and we still have snow onthe ground too...not for sure how much we might get tonight and Wednesday...just hoping a little as possible...

    My friend Patsy wanted to run me around to go shopping for Becky and wanted to buy my lunch too...wow I was blessed...The Gas has went up for our cars too...

    Been a little under the weather, so not playing with the computer much...
    I did get a good night sleep last night...
    Stay warm and dry my friend, winter will be over in a few months.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous momaar said…

    my brother & his wife have a 7 bedroom house - the family room is 24 x 36 feet(8 x 12m.) they had 10 kids and they have many grandchildren. When they get together for holidays - they have a big crowd. They live in Joliet, Illinois. I just am not that sociable.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Glad you like the pictures.. I have the best time taking them.. I hope you get to feeling better~!

    7 bedrooms? 10 kids? WOW~! I can just imagine that gathering! I am not keen on crowds either.. :-)

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker