ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

~Happy New Year!~

On the countdown to starting another year. I
am starting it off just about the same as last
year.. Ive not heard back from Rebecca about
my rent increase. I doubt it will be settled THIS
year and this drama will carry over to this new
one.. not by my choice. As of right now, my rent
has increased, my gas bill has increased and my
monthly income has DECREASED by almost 120
dollars a month.. Everyone's social security and
ssi has decreased, my sisters has by 13 dollars,
mine has decreased 6 dollars, PLUS the medicare
premium of 110.50 a month.. This isnt a WIN
situation..


I did talk to a friend who's medicare premium
is less than mine and has more income. I called
and found out that it depends what plans you
have is what determines your premium. I am
still hoping the state will help me with that. I
have heard two different stories as everyone
has different plans, like plan a or plan b... I
honestly cannot tell you what plans I have. They
sent me 2 huge booklets.. OVER an inch thick
to read all about medicare.. and then they wonder
why social security is broke... These booklets are
just useless- to me anyway, I'm not gonna sit and
read all that, not when I can just call and ask some
one... :-) Reading a lot gives me a headache anyway!
But its easier to call and TALK to someone and
ask.. well, that is if you can make it thru the phone
systems. I wont do the recorded thing to give
info.. I just keep pressing 0, they finally get the
message and connect you with someone.. :-)

I have no plans and I know when the clock hits
midnight I will more'n likely be sound asleep.. I
didn't sleep good at all last night.. I was awake
more than I slept and its all this year end drama
that I am worrying about carrying over into a
new year... NOT counting the fact that I will be
a year older!..

I know even adding another year, I will still be
a GORGEOUS WEEBLE... As long as I can still
face these dramas, well CRAP to be honest, as
long as I can still face them and TRY to fix them,
I will make it through another year.. and just
hope that this new one WILL be better and not
as much stress as this one..

This has been a very good year.. I got to see my
son in person and get to know him a little... I had
no major health issues, well a few- but I made it
is the main thing.. I had to write a check to pay
a bill a few days ago.. I wrote the year as 2002.
I'm going backwards :-) I dunno if I would go
back and relive those years... Id rather just go
ahead and face new ones :-) I can do that.. :-)


This GORGEOUS WEEBLE wishes you "Health,
Wealth and MUCH Happiness in this new year
ahead.. Just keep looking up and you can make
it through anything.. Trust me ... :-) I shall
return NEXT year! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I hope for another wonderful year with you, my best and loveliest friend!
    New years-kisses all over, from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Dear Dear Rob,
    Thank you honey.. I wish the same for you... :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker