ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~AC is ON~ :-(

We, well Penny- turned my thermostat on AIR today.. It was a scorcher
yesterday by afternoon, 3 or so..I saw on TV where it was about 86 or
so in the area.. Sposta get even warmer, I think a possible rain shower
today or tonite then the temp is gonna go up...90 and higher.. Penny
said her AC is out on her furnace and she has someone coming today
to look at it.. She thinks all it may need is freeon.. I turned my ceiling fan
on 2 last nite it got kinda stuffy in my bedroom..then I cant breathe at all,
the fan helps alot...

I feed the outside kitties right here on the step, where I can reach them..
The food draws flies, what little bit is left that is.. The flies get in here by
the door and Dutch will chase these flies around the door forever or till
he finally gets hold of them.. He has the best time. LB is in the livingroom
where its cool and laying on 2 super soft pillows I have in the corner..

How I KNOW where both cats are is because Penny had I both heard a
sound that sounded like one of the cats was trapped in the cabinet or in
one of the drawers.. I had Penny even check the fridge and the freezer!
We could not find out where the sound.. like a POP, Bang... When I
came back into the kitchen from finding LB there was some white stuff
looked like pillow stuffing on the floor in front of the fridge.. Guess what
the sound was from? You will NEVER guess. Penny and I were both
surprised when we found the source :-)

When she opened the fridge door.. I had a can of biscuits in there..It
had exploded...Opened right up.. WHAT A mess!! I WAs glad Penny
was still here ! :-) There was dough everywhere! I know its not been
that long since we bought that cuz Ive been making some doughnuts
with it.. Biscuit dough makes WONDERFUL doughnuts.. Well she
checked the expiration date and it said JAN.2010..It was out of date!
I had been warned about Village Market not taking their out of date
stuff OFF the shelves..This proves it...I told Penny from now on to make
SUPER sure that everything she buys from that store she checks that.
Steve next door warned me long time ago..about that store doing that.
But NOW we have proof! Nothing we can do about it..but..check the
dates.. That was our excitement for the day..

At least I HOPE that's ALL of it.. I noticed the pool house has put up a
stockade fence around the pool :-( now I wont be able to see the kids
playing.. :-( Rats.. I was hoping they would put up a chain link... but this
is privacy with a capitol P......It looked like a nice pool...... lucky ...

Well Penny is back from the store and we are Both ready for lunch..
She got some of that Pan Pasta from Red Baron, thought I would
try it.. So.. that means this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna post
this and EAT ;-) Y'all remember though.. I shall return! Y'all stay
cool now. :-)


Always, Lois ****




"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker